• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Awesome Entrance Themes #1: Chris Jericho

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
AET.png

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first in a new series of posts that will appear as and when I decide I want to make them.

Each will be an AWESOME entrance theme. You may disagree, discuss or ignore at your leasure.

Introducting first, the theme I believe to be most awesome right now. Chris Jerichos AEW/New Japan theme... and in it's most awesome incarnation too:

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah this feels like so long ago for real because of the Coronavirus hitting the World. I don't know if I've seen before Jericho where everyone sings together for a Heel...A Heel. The day us fans can come back, imagine the reaction for Judas.

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
I worry a little that the momentum it's got will be lost over time simply through people not seeing fans sing it week in week out - fans singing a song in unison is awesome and this is a great song - I really, really hope that the fans singing it isn't lost.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I would say I like Judas as a song more than his WWE theme, but when he hangs them up, I'll always look at Break The Walls Down as his "real" theme.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Exactly Judas was a song first and foremost
As far as iconic themes go the countdown sound followed by Break the walllls down will forever be timeless and give chills just any iconic theme should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
By far in my humble opinion is the best entrance walk on music in the history of wrestling, I used to think either usos or AJ Styles wwe theme.