Awesome Alex Scott

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
Name:Alex Scott
Nickname:Awesome, Awesome One, Canadian Crusader, Creator of Canadian Charisma, Awesome Assassin
Pic Base(Name Only - NO PICTURES): Petey Williams
Date of Birth: June 3, 1985
Place of Birth: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Currently Residing: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Height:6' 0"
Weight(In Pounds): 215

Face/Heel (No Tween): Heel
Style (High Flyer, Brawler etc.):High Flyer and Technical

Basic Moves: Every suplex possible (especially German being a perennial favorite), DDT, Piledriver, Sharpshooter, STO, SSP, Flying Elbow Drop, Standing Dropkick
Signature Moves:
Finishing Move(s - please specify primary): 1)Awesome Assault (Burning Hammer
2) Canadian Kick (Superkick)
3) Awesome In Orbit (SS leg drop)
4) Canadian Clutch (Koji Clutch)
5) Canadian Driver (Canadian Destroyer)

Taunts/Poses: Canadian Crotch Stomp
Tag Line(s): "I'm Simply Awesome"
Entrance Music(Name of band and song - NO VIDEOS):"God Gave Me Everything" by Mick Jagger

Short Entrance Description(What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?):First, the lights go out. Then, the song "God Gave Me Everything I Want" by Mick Jagger plays as gold lights flash around the arena. Then, the lights center to the curtain as Alex walks through. He walks to center stage, looks out to the crowd, and outstretches his arms (like Randy Orton before he had voices in his head). The cocky Canadian then walks down the ramp talking smack to the crowd. He rolls into the ring, and climbs the turnbuckle.Then raises one arm. Alex proceeds to slap his bent left elbow with his right hand (instead of giving the finger.)

Previous Experience (For Wrestler): AWF, WWFI, TWF, EHWF, FCW

Manager*: Yes/No
Manager Name:
Manager Pic Base:

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation, and Pulse-Forums.net Rules and Regulations?: Yes