• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Award Nominations

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
b3f1712e5d52270f1de00145d145ff0f.png

for Gamer award

Rules were made to be broken (especially by the person who made them)... besides they both talk about their collections and the games they are playing all the time. It should be based on activity within the gaming section anyway.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
I can take a pic of my current collection, but that in no way reflects all the games I have played given past systems and new things like DLC.

Does an Xbox Live gamer score of over 30K count for anything???

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Just a heads up Britannica should be able to grant awards too so you don't need to just tag Solidus. Tag her too and she can see if you're eligible.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
I should also note that I REALLY wanted to do CG Movies for video games (thank you FF7), but I could not afford the schooling for that even with the GI Bill. I was looking into Full Sail back in 2004 (thats right, where NXT is now based). So I just went with overall programming.