• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Solidus
ReZxhEK.png
congrats on the award.

I'd like to nominate myself for sports award. I also am sorry for whatever got me banned, I pushed myself for the award last time and Seabs is right about there being a specific deal where I would lose it if i pulled some bs again. If staff is against me having it then i'll just have to let it go.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
(Hey @GrammarNazi82, cat lover award! Run and get it!)

Yo guys unleash your inner Bridgewater and hand me the football. And on the next play, you can run a reverse and hand it to Sharpy running left-to-right. Then on 3rd down, you can fake the reverse to Aids so he winds up with no football and a fat guy jumping on him, then throw the ball to Just Kevin running wide open in the back of the end zone so he can score like he always does. :gusta: The three of us can win you the game easily.

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yo guys unleash your inner Bridgewater and hand me the football. And on the next play, you can run a reverse and hand it to Sharpy running left-to-right. Then on 3rd down, you can fake the reverse to Aids so he winds up with no football and a fat guy jumping on him, then throw the ball to Just Kevin lining up at TE. The three of us can win you the game.

lol Love it!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

Yo guys unleash your inner Bridgewater and hand me the football. And on the next play, you can run a reverse and hand it to Sharpy running left-to-right. Then on 3rd down, you can fake the reverse to Aids so he winds up with no football and a fat guy jumping on him, then throw the ball to Just Kevin lining up at TE. The three of us can win you the game.

Creative but I'm not going to rate it creative because you didn't call it by the correct name.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:sad:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Don't act like the fake wouldnt be the biggest gain.