1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015)

Discussion in 'Coming Attractions' started by The Linebacker, Apr 23, 2014.

1. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;0H57Z4h-rYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H57Z4h-rYs[/video]

[video=youtube;MZoO8QVMxkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZoO8QVMxkk[/video]

The sequel to 2012's biggest movie is just one year away, and since the thread for the original did good business, thought we may as well crack on with the individual thread for this one now. Especially since filming is now under way!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  2. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    The original was amazing and I have no doubt that this one will be even better. That being said, I think the only question I have at this point is whether it can take a shot at the box office title and dethrone Avatar? For that to be possible, it would have to gross close to $1.3 billion more than the first one did. I'm leaning towards that being a near impossibility, but I'd be very happy to be wrong on this one.

3. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    I would love for that to happen. I also hope it is as good as the first.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

4. Citan

Citan Shy Guy Says know your damn role

Captain America: TSW blew me away, a vast improvement over the original. Definitely more hyped than ever for AoU after seeing the film.

5. The Linebacker

Trying to avoid stuff too spoilerish so I haven't posted a lot of the stuff that's coming out recently regarding scenes being filmed and what not, but here's a few of the less-spoilerish stuff:

- Hawkeye's outfit will resemble his comics outfit a little more closely than before

- Black Widow is getting some outfit upgrades

- Hulk will have stretchy pants :lol:

6. Swinny

Swinny Active Member

Here's hoping the upgrades are something like this:

[​IMG]

7. The Linebacker

Entertainment Weekly have a big exclusive on Age Of Ultron, featuring the first pic of the metal master himself and first plot details! Spoilers ahead!

[​IMG]

The good guys are tired, S.H.I.E.L.D. has been destroyed, and there’s no one else for the planet to turn to when menace looms on the horizon. Everyone wants a break—and that’s exactly how they’re about to be broken. There’s no abdicating heroism.

“What you said about abdication is apt, but I think it’s also about recognizing limitations,” Robert Downey Jr. says. “The downside of self-sacrifice is that if you make it back, you’ve been out there on the spit and you’ve been turned a couple times and you feel a little burned and traumatized.”
    For better or worse (trust us, it’s worse), his Tony Stark has devised a plan that won’t require him to put on the Iron Man suit anymore, and should allow Captain America, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and the Hulk to get some much needed R&R as well. His solution is Ultron, self-aware, self-teaching, artificial intelligence designed to help assess threats, and direct Stark’s Iron Legion of drones to battle evildoers instead.

The only problem? Ultron (played by James Spader through performance-capture technology) lacks the human touch, and his superior intellect quickly determines that life on Earth would go a lot smoother if he just got rid of Public Enemy No. 1: Human beings. “Ultron sees the big picture and he goes, ‘Okay, we need radical change, which will be violent and appalling, in order to make everything better’; he’s not just going ‘Muhaha, soon I’ll rule!’” Whedon says, rubbing his hands together.

Entertainment Weekly

8. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

9. The Linebacker

Re: LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

[​IMG]

Potentially the first look at The Vision, may be fan made art. Impressive though.

BTW, judging by previous Marvel timelines, expect the first trailer from mid to end of October.

Oh and the official artwork is in the OP

10. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    Awesome that Cheadle is gonna be in this here's hoping we see some Falcon as well

11. The Linebacker

Mackie was very vocal about hoping for a role so I hope he gets a cameo at the very least.

12. The Linebacker

Official synopsis, added to the OP:

So The Vision is definitely JARVIS then. Also notable is Fury & Hill having supporting roles in the ashes of SHIELD.

13. The Linebacker

James Gunn has tweeted that the home release of Guardians of the Galaxy will include an Avengers 2 preview. Earliest release date for that is November 25th in the UK, so expect the first trailer for Age Of Ultron soon. My prediction was by the end of the month but I'm guessing it won't until November now.

14. Ant

Ant New Member

So excited for this film. I got the Phase One Blu-ray Marvel Set the other month (Marvel style Briefcase) which is all kinds of awesome.