Avani's Introduction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Avani

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I come from a family of major wrestling fans. I think the hardest question I've been asked today is "Who is your favorite wrestler?" Thank you so much for making me have to answer that, by the way. *lovingly flips the bird*

I've been all over the internet and I found this site by simply typing in "wwe forums" on Google Search. I need more WWE fans to chat and debate with, since I spend the vast majority of my time surrounded by people who don't care about the WWE.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I hope to become a regular here.

Reactions: Neptune

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Hey Avani. Welcome to WWE Forums! :jbl:
I hope you'll enjoy the discussions here.

Reactions: Avani

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I come from a family of major wrestling fans. I think the hardest question I've been asked today is "Who is your favorite wrestler?" Thank you so much for making me have to answer that, by the way. *lovingly flips the bird*

I've been all over the internet and I found this site by simply typing in "wwe forums" on Google Search. I need more WWE fans to chat and debate with, since I spend the vast majority of my time surrounded by people who don't care about the WWE.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I hope to become a regular here.

Feel free to use our very own "lovingly flips the bird" smiley.

:finger: :bodallas:

Welcome!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLER IS!

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLER IS!
JSBTl.gif