Australian wrestler heading to SHIMMER's taping in the next couple of weeks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The woman we have dubbed “the busiest female wrestler in Australiaâ€￾ has added more dates to her already-bulging diary.

Aussie cheerleader Shazza McKenzie is currently in the US, training with CHIKARA and Combat Zone Wrestling, and made her North American debut last night at the East Coast Wrestling Association show in Newark, Delaware, defeating Kylie Pierce. In the last hour, the announcement has also been made that the 23-year your old from Melbourne will make her SHIMMER debut in less than two weeks at the volumes 45-48 DVD tapings.

McKenzie is the fifth Australian to wrestle at SHIMMER, following former Champion Madison Eagles, Jessie McKay, Kellie Skater and Tenille Tayla , and joins fellow debutantes alongside Leon and Ray.
We spoke to Shazza last November before her debut at NWA Pro Australia, and you can still listen to that interview by clicking here.

Hatred & myself have seen her wrestle, she's quite good and will be an interesting sight at SHIMMER. Will be getting this one on DVD, Australians are starting to make a name for themselves in USA & Japan.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Meh, I know who Shazza McKenzie is but I'm not that much of a fan.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Never heard of her. But i'll be for sure buying the DVD's when they come out (like I always do) so i'll be keeping an eye out for her matches.