• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin V The Rock Modern Version

Kennedy

Do you think there will be a modern version of The Rock and Austin feud. With them having many Wrestlemania main events and there feud going through the whole year.
I say here are the potentials:

Mr Kennedy V John Cena
Cena V Edge (I thought this was kind of like there feud)
John Cena V Orton
MVP V CM Punk
Mr Kennedy V CM Punk

Well I thought the Edge and Cena feud was amazing it involved someone being thrown into a damn Lake and Edge slapping Cenas dad also a TLC Match. Most of them havent happened but I think they have the potential.

The Austin/ Rock fued went on for years for 3 WM's me thinks. It was amazing I seriously don't think anyone can live up to that fued in the current WWE

Trips V.2

I do think that they have the talent to have another giant feud like Austin/Rock. Cena/Orton could potentially become something huge.

CM Punk I'm not so sure about yet. We'll have to see the direction WWE takes him in when he moves to an important show.

CenaMark54

HHH vs Orton has the potential to be great if HHH decides that it is time to pass the torch to the next great heel.

Orton vs Cena also has a lot of potential. They are both still young. We will have to see how their first fued starts to shape up.

PeepShow

Well I thought the Edge and Cena feud was amazing it involved someone being thrown into a damn Lake

It was actually the Long Island Sound. LOL, not a lake :)

Anyway, I think if managed properly, the Orton/Cena fued has the potential to be the best since then, but it wont be better. Right now, the only other one was the Edge/Cena one to me.

The Ripper

I think if WWE continues the current plan for Kennedy to be vinces child then have him wrestle HHH, this could possibly the closest thing to Austin/Rock feud and Kennedy looks to be the future of the company and HHH is big now and it could span for a few years on and off.

samborambo

I think the biggest feud the WWE could use right now would be a HHH v Taker, they have never really had a proper feud. Their match at wrestlemania 17 was a great match but was never really built apon. A HHH/Taker feud ending with a HIAC match would be massive in my opinion. But I cant see this happening.
I can see a HHH/Kennedy feud working and this would have the legs for a long feud.

phantomgerald

No I don't think that it could possibly happen again. During that time, there aren't any forums like this where people bitch about everything and spoilers are posted to destroy the surprise. They just isn't going to be a feud that will not get criticism for going that long.

the dark knight

from the new scum, only kennedy can get involved in a feud that big. but he hasnt shown any super talent since he showed up on RAW :( still great though...

Mr Kennedy V John Cena
could be good, not that good. you know the reason :)
Cena V Edge
it was good until cena made edge look like a loser....it can still be used later though.
John Cena V Orton
superstar vs superstar storyline = you wont get anywhere. the only reason im looking forward to their match tonight is that im still not sure if Orton WILL win the match.
MVP V CM Punk
very good feud and it would have good matches. problem? more like a TNA main event to me...

Mr Kennedy V CM Punk
same thing with MVP. only this time, kennedy would do a better job.

my stone cold vs rock feud would be

Kennedy vs Edge

with a major face turn for Kennedy after being a super heel or vice versa....IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. i just wanna watch that feud :)

LKP

Orton vs cena can be the modern rock austin feud. And hhh and kennedy can have a feud where people will be saying what hhh v kennedy type fued willl harry smith and cody rhodes have?