Austin at WM 25?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Stone Cold going to be at Mania XXV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OH HELL YEAH

• No

• No Chance in Hell

• Total voters

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
Wrestlemania XXV is live next year from Houston Texas.
This can give us a possible spoiler, I really belive Stone Cold Steve Austin is gonna be involved in the event and be sure he is gonna be "RISING HELL".

What is a Wretlemania in Texas without the TEXAS RATTLESNAKE.

Give me your opinions :devil_2:

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Wrestlemania XXV is live next year from Houston Texas.
This can give us a possible spoiler, I really belive Stone Cold Steve Austin is gonna be involved in the event and be sure he is gonna be "RISING HELL".

What is a Wretlemania in Texas without the TEXAS RATTLESNAKE.

Give me your opinions :devil_2:

I think its definitely a possibility but who do you think could be his opponent.

Vandy316

Reaction score
They could work a story with Kennedy. That would probably make a good match.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The Rock maybe, he did say he had one more match in him at HOF 08.

C4

Very unlikely that it's actually going to happen, but if it does then it sure would attract millions of people and make WrestleMania 25 very memorable.

The Rock and Stone Cold both had their last match at WrestleMania 19 against each other, it would be amazing to see both return and have one more battle at WrestleMania 25, which is around 6 years later. Again, it's very unlikely but it's not impossible as anything can happen in the WWE :y:

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah i agree highly unlikley to happen but it is the E and anythings possible.
That would be so sweet if it did happen id love it fingers crossed but i wont hold my breath

Vandy316

Reaction score
didnt the WWE already have a match between two non-signed wrestlers. oh yeah it was Brock vs Goldberg and that match sucked ass. I know that SCSA wouldnt mess the match up because he still appears everynow and then. but The Rock rarely ever makes an appearance and could not care about the match and just go half-ass especially if he is inducted next Mania. I really dont see Vince having them wrestle each other but together, a better chance. However I do see the two of them making an appearance at Mania

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Meh, he won't wrestle but I'm sure he'll be there.

If he does, it better be against Hogan.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Stone Cold already said he'd never lay down for that “bitter old man”

Hogan vs. Stone Cold is like HBK vs. Rock. It won't happen because of bad blood and personal reasons.

chessarmy

I think he'll just be shown at ringside, he'll grab a mic, cut his usual promo, and then sit down and continue watching the show

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Stone Cold already said he'd never lay down for that “bitter old manâ€￾

Hogan vs. Stone Cold is like HBK vs. Rock. It won't happen because of bad blood and personal reasons.

Hogan was willing to lose that match as long as he got a huge paycheck from what I've read.

Austin just thinks he's a twat. Which he is...

But meh, Austin's last match should have been against Rock. It was. No need to come back and wrestle another one if he doesn't want too.

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
Stone Cold is gonna turn on hell even if it is wrestling or speaking but be sure that he is gonna be in the show and it´s going to be awsome

Airfixx

Urrrrghhhh..... Rock V Austin this far down the line sounds horrible AND desperate. Austin deserve more than that if he takes on one more match...

That said, whilst I think we're bound to get a few stunners, I don't think he'll have a match...

eggthief

Reaction score
me neither, the match would probably not even look that great imo, but we sure as hell have a big chance of him showing up a wm 25