• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin Aries Signature

Chriss

Hey guys!

So yes...finally my notebook has been repaired and I'm back on WS.

I'll be back in the GFX League soon and I'm ready to come back to UWF but this is not a "Welcome Back" thread so here's what I want from you. I'd like to request a signature for my UWF Character Austin Aries. Go ahead and do whatever you want do with it.

I'm giving out reputation to everybody who sends in something.

Thank you.

!PHENOM!

welcome back,dude...missed you
here's my attempt
austinearies.png

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Doesn't have a UWF feel but it's an awesome banner to say the least. I wouldn't even know it was for UWF unless I read the rest of your sig.

Sport that shit and nice work Phenom.

Heisenberg

Nice work PHENOM. But there's one major problem that I just couldn't miss. It's spelled AUSTINE ARIES all over it instead of AUSTIN ARIES.

!PHENOM!

Nice work PHENOM. But there's one major problem that I just couldn't miss. It's spelled AUSTINE ARIES all over it instead of AUSTIN ARIES.
fuck..my bad english.....
i still have PSD file of it...if you want i can fix it ,the come out may be little different or even batter?

The_King

Another good piece from you.
Consistent feeling throughout. The lighting throughout works, and I like the actual background. The text is okay (personally not a fan of banners with tons of text in the background but that's just me haha). Still good though.
8.2/10.