Aussie Ash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
oh yeah. i remeber 3lions disabling sign up. i remeber you and this guy banning him. there was this big thread and stuff where we talked about him. good times... good times... then he came back with an explenation and wa la! he's a super mod. amazing.

MJ807

Reaction score
I remember when MS came back as Paragon of Virtue and he posted fake WWE news that was fun then he notified us that his actions were all a "Psychological Experiment" to see how we would react to him. Then everyone loved him and he became a super mod.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
You let him become a mod after all that... !

well... he's fine now, good member & quite amusing!

Must've been a right twat before though...

Rell

Reaction score
Did I hear StreetThug13?!?

Truth

Reaction score
Alot of our staff started off as nothing, if not less then nothing like myself, people just need time, Aussie Ash however was just great. Words dont describe it.

This Guy

I didn't love monkey right away, truth be told I still find some of the things he does to be quite childish, however, he is a good poster, when he needs to be and he has my respect if nothing else. But I didn't buy that crap when he said it was an experiment, and still didn't like him. But the rules around here have always allowed for second chances and Monkey has proven himself so he's okay in my books now. But there are others that still make me want to set my computer on fire and then kill myself for thinking they would ever change. I'm sure at least 2 of the 3 I can think of off the top of my head would be pretty easy for people to figure out.