Aussie and Proud!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Now normally this wouldn't be a thing i do but, This is to all the clowns who think they can rip Australia; who feel the need to say pathetic crap dissing an Aussie's education, weight (despite America having the higest obesity level) etc.

A great example is J-Dawg for starters you yourself can't spell to save your life and by any chance heard of a bloody comma they look like this "," about the same size as your man hood which could easily be castrated by kicking your sister in the jaw, just like the rest of you rednecks.

On topic of Education ever had a look at your own country, not as bright as you Americans think you are.

[YT]DJ3RrqBqk14[/YT]

Iam actually starting to wonder how ignorant and isolated America is when they can't even name a country starting with "U" let alone how many sides a triangle has.

Ok dick jokes aside, you got heat with the Greatest Country in the world lets keep it in here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have but one thing here to say. Actually its more of a quote. I hope you all have the patience to read through all of this.

NINE males who avoided jail after gang-raping a 10-year-old girl are to face an appeal against their sentences, in a case that has sparked national outrage.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said yesterday he was horrified by the case.

"I'm disgusted and appalled," Mr Rudd said.

"I've noted carefully the statements by the Attorney-General of Queensland on this matter.

"As I understand the Attorney-General's position, he is examining the case further. I await, carefully, his determination on that."

Queensland District Court judge Sarah Bradley did not record convictions against six teens, and gave three other attackers, one aged 26, suspended sentences over the 2005 incident at the Aurukun community on Cape York.

The girl had "probably agreed" to have sex with the youths, Judge Bradley said in her sentencing remarks.

The men come from some of the most powerful Aboriginal families on the Cape.

Queensland Attorney-General Kerry Shine yesterday met state Director of Public Prosecutions Leanne Clare for urgent advice.

Mr Shine said the October sentences would be appealed against, even though the deadline had passed.

"I am truly horrified by the circumstances of these offences," he said yesterday.

Premier Anna Bligh has ordered all Cape York sexual offence sentences be reviewed to ensure there was not a trend of leniency.

"The nature of the sentences in this case are so far from community expectations I have to say I am alarmed, and I am not prepared to just write this off as an unusual one-off case," Ms Bligh said.

Federal Opposition justice spokesman Christopher Pyne said the State Government could not escape blame as it had appointed the judge.

Abused Child Trust chairman David Wood said Cairns-based Judge Bradley's remarks showed lack of empathy for child victims of abuse.

"A 10-year-old child can't agree to have sex with anyone," Dr Wood said. "Failing to impose a jail term on these men, one a repeat sex offender, is just appalling."

The ruling was also condemned by prominent Brisbane Aboriginal academic Boni Robertson, who called for Judge Bradley to quit.

"It's undermined everything we've worked for over the last 10 years to get our women justice," Prof Robertson said.

"I think it's allowed perpetrators to think if you can come up with a defence that she asked for it or she condoned it, then that gives them a sense of leniency."

Ms Bligh said she was not aware of the sentencing until yesterday, but knew of the child involved.

Last year, an officer from the state's Child Safety Department was dismissed after placing the girl into the Aurukun community from foster care.

She is now back in foster care receiving treatment and doing well, Ms Bligh said.

THE mayor of Aurukun yesterday refused to publicly condemn the pack rape of a 10-year-old girl by nine males.

Neville Pootchamunka called the outcry over the refusal of far north Queensland judge Sarah Bradley to jail nine males over the rape "a lot of crap".

Mr Pootchamunka called the case "a media beat-up".

The nine come from some of the most powerful Aboriginal families on the Cape.

But Mr Pootchamunka denied knowledge of any undue influence being exerted on the legal system by well-connected families.

"The most powerful people in the Cape are the indigenous people," he said. "We are the ones with the power."

Asked if he, as the community leader, condemned the pack rape of a 10-year-old girl, Mr Pootchamunka refused to respond.

"I don't want to comment about it," he said.

"If I do my community will read it and they will say the mayor got involved, they will say I had something to do with (the men getting off).

"I am not aware of the rape. Of course I'm the leader; of course I have a strong opinion.

He added: "I think this is all a lot of crap."

Asked why he would not publicly denounce the gang rape of a little girl, Mr Pootchamunka replied: "I can't put myself in the position where I am seen to speak about that.

"I think there is some stuff that goes on like that, but most of it involves a level of confidentiality, and most of the information goes to the health service and police."

Aurukun resident Robert Yunkaporta said the abuse of the girl, and the apparent lack of justice, added to tensions in the 1200-strong township.

"Yes, it causes violence. People want payback," Mr Yunkaporta said.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its not a knock against all Aussies, but what the fuck is wrong with your courts?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Its not a knock against all Aussies, but what the fuck is wrong with your courts?

Alot, i myself will admit we defiantly need to fix our courts and give out stronger sentences, it should defiantly be on the top of our agenda list, but now under a left inclined government i cannot really see it changing that much for the better, i think we will need to see a right winged government in power (despite John Howard being in charge for such a long reign) for it to be fixed. All though i do think that a majority of politicians are just a bunch of thugs and crims, but thats just a view of a 15 year old.

I do think it's abit of a Joke that the "special treatment" our indigenous people get it shouldn't matter anyone living here should be subject to the same laws and the same punishments whether that be Aboriginals, Africans, Muslims there should be no exceptions. Doesn't matter how you look at it Rape is rape, excusing or minimalising it for cultural reasons is dreadfull.

For what you have pointed out MS there is no excuse and we can only hope over time stricter laws will be in place, but in my opinion every country has it's faults, this thread was made just out of retaliation to the slack Australia seems to be copping on this forum.

Rell

Reaction score
I dont think its fair to categorize a person due to where they come from, so I'm not taking part in this topic.

btw, I'm American and I'm not fat :thumbsup:

J

Ouch...I missed this thread...I headed out to a gig...and mossed the shit outta it...So i can barely think straight...I'll get to this 2morrow...

Countdown to Apocalypse...1 day...Mwhahahahaha...

Mr. Mat

i'm with you luke i'm aussie & i'm proud of it & yes monkeystyle our courts suck

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Luke I'm also aussie and proud of it.Not to brag but We do have the best cricket team in the world. And Monkeystyle I wouldn't really know but from what I have read our courts suck

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
:cryin_smilie: Touching Rell really touching

:3dflagsdotcom_austr

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Luke, im American and proud of it! Ehh.. and im not fat... just fluffy.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ouch...I missed this thread...I headed out to a gig...and mossed the shit outta it...So i can barely think straight...I'll get to this 2morrow...

Countdown to Apocalypse...1 day...Mwhahahahaha...

This Apocalypse isn't going to happen, as J-Dawg has send me message aplogising, tbh i was actualy interested what he was going to say ooh well, i got what i set out to do.