*~* AURORA ROSE *~*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

"THE FEMME FATALE"

Aurora Rose

1a0c0975630ed38d14d22a95b46dd9f7_1024.jpg

Character’s birth name: Alyssa Ann Rose
In-ring name: Aurora Rose
Nickname: Femme Fatale
Birthday: February 14, 1995 (18)
Height: 5’10â€
Weight: 115lb.
Hometown: Hell’s Kitchen, NY
Resides: Staten Island, NY
Billed: New York, NY

Gimmick: Anti-Diva, Straight shooter, No nonsense, and believes herself to be the next wrestling Goddess.
Alignment: Face

Wrestling Style: Power/Brawler
Finisher:
Bloodstained Tears (Relentless aggressive closed fist punches to the opponent’s face and forehead, trying to break the skin. She breaks it before the count of five and as her opponent staggers up to their feet—she grabs them by the tights and lifts them straight up in the air. She waits for all the blood to drain to the brain before dropping them—stalling brainbuster/jackhammer.)
Rosemary’s Torture (She is often whipped into the ropes and takes her opponent down with a leg scissors takedown. As the opponent stumbles up to their feet, she runs toward them as they are kneeling up, and connects with the Enzuigiri.)

Trademark:
The Fatal Rose (Aurora grabs a standing opponent by the back of their hair and yanks the head further back, clutching her hand over their face, and lifting them up with a sideways two-handed chokebomb.)
Femme’s Fatality (As Aurora’s opponent kneels up from an attack move, she runs at them and connects with a shining wizard before going to the top rope. On top rope, she leaps off the turnbuckle with a shooting star press at Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal’s elevation.)
Aurora’s Box (Aurora will often start by taking her opponent down with an overdrive or standing swinging neckbreaker before locking in the gogoplata.)

Signature Submission:
-Reverse camel clutch (A camel clutch can also refer simply to a rear chinlock while seated on the back of an opponent, without placing the arms on the thighs.)
-Surfboard curb stomp
-Single-leg Boston crab with bottom face down.
-Triangle hold
-Illegal foot chokes in the corner, opponent either sitting or standing.
-Dragon sleeper

Signature Strike:
-Throat chop
-European uppercut
-Headlock, followed by punches to the head
-Chops to the chest (opponent is either in the corner or against the ropes)
-Fingers to the eyes
-Martial art kicks to the midsection

Frequent Moves:
-Suplex Variations:
-German
-Belly to Belly
-Snap
-Brainbuster
-Superplex

-Kick’s Varations:
-Savage
-Roundhouse
-Missile dropkick
-Running dropkick
-Shining wizard
-Baseball slide
-Running dropkick to opponent seated in the corner

-Leg scissors takedown
-Headscissors
-Overdrive
-Standing Swinging neckbreaker
-Monkey flip
-Running knee strike to opponent’s face
-Springboard swinging facebuster
-Illegal schoolboy rollup, using ropes or opponent’s tights for leverage
-Wheelbarrow bulldog
-Sleeper hold, sometimes with bodyscissors
-Bridging backhammer
-Drop toe hold
-Hurricanrana, sometimes to an oncoming opponent
-Multiple armdrags

Signature Taunts:
Tag Lines: â€You better watch your back or else I’ll watch it for you and it won’t be pretty.â€
“Don’t mistake me for another pretty face or the girl next door because you’ll be highly disappointed.â€
“Did I say I ever liked you? No, I said, I’ll like to stopple your face in!â€

Entrance Music: Velvet Underground – “Femme Fataleâ€
Entrance:

The entrance’s curtains push aside and “The Icon†Lara Rose walks out to the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand. She’s wearing black leather pants, sleeveless black leather vest, and black stiletto heeled boots. She walks down halfway to the ramp and stares across to the cheering fans. The lyrics of “Femme Fatale†by Velvet Underground start to play.

Here she comes, you better watch your step
She's going to break your heart in two, it's true
It's not hard to realize
Just look into her false colored eyes
She builds you up to just put you down, what a clown​

Lara Rose: “Please give a warm welcome to my beautifully talented daughter billed from New York, New York, and being accompanied by her boyfriend Steven Scarpelli… “Femme Fatale†AURORA ROSE!!â€

The curtains move to the side again as Steven Scarpelli and Aurora Rose walk through them. They pause at the top and she turns to her side and places her elbow on his shoulder, resting it on him as she stares across to the booing fans. She has on fishnet stockings with knee-high blocked heel boots, black ruffled skirt with a pair of black boot short beneath that reads, “kiss thisâ€, and sleeveless halter top. Steven looks down at her and points his finger to his cheek as she kisses him.

'Cause everybody knows (She's a femme fatale)
The things she does to please (She's a femme fatale)
She's just a little tease (She's a femme fatale)
See the way she walks
Hear the way she talks​

She slides her hand down his chest and lifts it up above their head as she grasps her fingertips. They start down the ramp while Lara Rosa has already made her way to the ring and she’s clapping upon her daughter’s entry to the ring. She makes her way down to the ringside’s mats and Steven dashes to the apron, leaping up in the kneeled position on the apron. She struts to the steel steps.

You're written in her book
You're number 37, have a look
She's going to smile to make you frown, what a clown​

She walks along the apron and stops suddenly in front of him and sets her right leg over the second rope as he holds the ropes open for her. She pauses and he leans down as the two kiss on the lips with a glare in their eyes. She lifts her other leg over the rope and starts strutting across the ring as Steven flips over the top rope.

Little boy, she's from the street
Before you start, you're already beat
She's gonna play you for a fool, yes it's true​

He races over to the far turnbuckle and stands on the second rope with his fists held tightly together, “stay down†is visible as Aurora Rose is stopped by her mom as she’s getting any last minute tips for her upcoming match as the fans boo even louder. She turns sideways and slaps her hand on her ass, saying, “I love you, little monsters" to the fans.

'Cause everybody knows (She's a femme fatale)
The things she does to please (She's a femme fatale)
She's just a little tease (She's a femme fatale)
See the way she walks
Hear the way she talks​

Steven hops off the second rope and struts over to the back of Aurora and hangs his arms down her chest. He starts kissing on her neck and cheek as the trio turn up to the entryway as her theme dies down. Booing is the only thing left heard through the arena.

Superstar Base Picture: Shelly Martinez

Mini Profile Description: Aurora Rose is anything but your everyday pretty face. She’s equipped with talent and a lethal force behind it. She prides herself on breaking women’s faces in and stepping up to the challenge whenever opportunity knocks. She hates the pretty face’s types and hopes to cleanse them one at a time.

Character Biography: Aurora Rose has recently turned the legal age of eighteen and finished high school at the top of her class. Also a second generation wrestler, she watched her mother dominate the independent wrestling circuit and looks to make her proud as she attempts to do the same thing. Her mother who is the retired wrestler Lara Rose will be supporting her daughter as her managerial guidance.

Previous Experience: Not yet, but experience will soon be added upon her contract signing.

Title History: The PWF Women’s Championship would be a hefty addition to start off Aurora Rose’s career.

Injury List: Besides the normal sprained ankles, broken arms, and legs, she hasn’t had any major career-altering injuries. She endured these injuries when playing softball, volleyball, soccer, and basketball growing up all the way until she graduated high school.

Lara Rose
MadusaMiceli_display_image.jpg

Manager*: Yes.
Manager Name: Lara Rose
Manager Pic Base: Madusa/Alundra Blayze
Manager Gimmick: Lara Rose is a retired wrestling veteran who has held numerous championships in her career and retired after a life-threating neck injury. She has decided to reenter the business, but as a manager to her beautifully talented daughter Aurora Rose. She has managed to be the best and she expects nothing but the same from her daughter.
Manager Alignment: Face

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight

I changed what Aurora looks like to Allison Wonderland.

I also changed her mom's (Lara Rose) picture base to Madusa/Alundra Blayze.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Moved to active roster.

I don't have anything to work with regarding Wonderland, any chance you have a backup picture base?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Starlight

O.K. Jordan and I discussed it and I'm switching bases to Summer Rae. I had to change her height and weight to match Summer's since there was a huge distance between 5'2 and 5'10.

I hope it's not a big deal I changed again.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Summer Rae it is! Locked in.

That increase in height doesn't hurt seeing as you haven't started yet. Summer actually gives us more to work with so I approve.