ATTN: Mr. Slave....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
Mr Slave, you "my friend" are more like the ocean..........you makes me sick.

I'd have a good mind to call you an idiot, but that would be an insult to the term and the meaing. Fucktard would be a better choice 'cause so far you've redefined the term as a whole.

Why do you come here and prove to us just how Blue you really are? Are you always that way or are you just making a special effort today? Then again, you seem make everyday a special effort. I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it. Of course, I believe you would have to have a brain first.

First off, you can't seem to grasp the concept of spelling and grammar. Second, you seem to what to get attention by trying (and failing) to fights with people at every turn.

Dude whats the deal with you coming here and trying to flame people and start fights anyway? If you can't get attention from your parents, don't go around getting it from us by wanting to fight every 5 seconds. You CAN count to 5, right? I'd bet one day your parents asked you to run away. Hell, i'd bet they would have one hell of a field day if you did.

In closing, next time you try and type something intelligent, do us all a favor, log off......forever.

CT Styles

Yes, please do Mr Slave. But A-Man I disagree with you on one thing, I dont think he should log off forever, i think he should fuck off forever