• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you prefer?

• Total voters

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
As i am someone who startd watching WWE back when it still had an f on the end of it and stone cold and the rock where the top guys i personally prefer the attitude era.

So the question is what does everyone on here prefer and why? Attitude era or PG era?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone who has watched both "eras" would pick ''PG'' over the AE. Sure, there's been some good moments and it's getting better as of late but still... I'd say 75%+ of this current era has been boring and shit.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone who has watched both "eras" would pick ''PG'' over the AE. Sure, there's been some good moments and it's getting better as of late but still... I'd say 75%+ of this current era has been boring and shit.

I think it depends some people started watching now then looked back and watched the old stuff and liked it but probably prefered the current stuff.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The fans in general were different back then. Heard someone point out that when they were watching the corporate storyline and Austin faced Rock, going into the PPV they thought "Go Stone Cold!", while now those very same fans are like "Will be great to see DB win, but it would be better to stretch the angle out longer. And hey, we'll get a 5 star match between the two, so why complain!?"

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
No offence to the Original Poster but why does this discussion always come up? Its such an obvious question.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I enjoyed the evening gown matches and the like back in the day. The divas were better period. Hardcore matches too. No place for that stuff in the PG world.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah, you can't do what gets Divas over in PG, if you know what I mean

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It was the armageddon ppv when we actually got to see dem tits. I rented it back in the day :obama: :woo1:
Aw shit. Well I should've known it was a PPV. Titties on live cable tv? What was I thinking!?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Would have explained that, but had to wait for Danny's sixth sense to kick in...

*Danny logs in, looks at the "latest threads... all of a sudden this one turns pink in his eyes*
"Ah-ha! Somebody's discussing titties in there!"

So he runs in, sees inaccuracy and immediately corrects when said titties came flying out, and then we get to see the Kate Upton gif.
Everybody wins! :yay:

Reactions: Trip in the Head