Attention!

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

^ it still doesn't make sense you fucking blueberry...

If you had said "I hear Lennie walks up to sheep.....and roots them >_>" it would have made sense but you said "baa", how the fuck can you root a baa when it is the noise that comes from a sheep but is not a sheep? Nice fail there, your getting pretty good at those.

Edit: What do you think the meaning of ">_>" is? Or do you just do it to try be funny or fit in or something?

Qwake

^ calm down

Says the guy that wa shouting at the people in the chatbox of the Podcast after they said the song he had on was bad >_>

j/k Chess but seriously, X-Power is Blue, you could even say he made me CROSS THE LINE~!

Qwake

So what, just because I proved X-Power wrong I need to calm down and my life is the internet? So, when LHR flames others on the internet is it all she has and does she need to calm down?

That's what I thought.

Moonlight Drive

j/k Chess but seriously, X-Power is Blue, you could even say he made me CROSS THE LINE~!
ZOMG LENNIE STOLE DAT FROM CHESSARMY!

seX-Power

How did you prove me wrong? What the hell was even 'right'?

It was a parody of a 'So a guy walks into a bar' joke.

It also wasn't meant to be funny.

Hence the fucking >_>.

Moonlight Drive

Lennie and his class aren't up to 3 syllable words like 'parody' yet, just wait a few years and he'll catch up.

seX-Power

^ Class? You mean there are others that are as dumb as him?

Qwake

ZOMG LENNIE STOLE DAT FROM CHESSARMY!

Yeah and I'm the only one who uses sarcasm, btw, the "~!" was put there for you people to know Chess does it as a joke. Good one though Pat, that was funny...

How did you prove me wrong? What the hell was even 'right'?

It was a parody of a 'So a guy walks into a bar' joke.

It also wasn't meant to be funny.

Hence the fucking >_>.

So what you're telling me is that it was a parody that was meant to be funny, a parody is a type of jokes and they are suposed to funny. You skipped the point again, I said it didn't make sense because there is how can you root a "baa" when thats a noise a sheep makes? You were obviously trying to be funny or else you wouldn't have made such a lame attempt at a joke.

Lennie and his class aren't up to 3 syllable words like 'parody' yet, just wait a few years and he'll catch up.

Yea, Me iz to stupurd to Noz dem >_> (See the >_> there X-Power, that would be a good time to have it where it makes sense)...

Lennie logged out in the middle of us pwning him.

Yeah? Plz stop, I dont think I can take this much longer. This is pointless though, really, I say something, you find a way to get around the actual facts by either chaging topic or missing stuff I have said. Have fun with "pwning" me.

seX-Power

So what you're telling me is that it was a parody that was meant to be funny, a parody is a type of jokes and they are suposed to funny. You skipped the point again, I said it didn't make sense because there is how can you root a "baa" when thats a noise a sheep makes? You were obviously trying to be funny or else you wouldn't have made such a lame attempt at a joke.
I know it didn't make sense, I put the '>_>' there to emphasize that.

My joke was so lame that I must have been trying to be funny. What?

It's funny that you care so much.

Moonlight Drive

Yeah and I'm the only one who uses sarcasm, btw, the "~!" was put there for you people to know Chess does it as a joke. Good one though Pat, that was funny...
I didn't say your the only one who uses sarcasm, and I never said I didn't. You're just making shit up now, again. That was obviously actually a satirical take on how you constantly think I'm copying people.

Yea, Me iz to stupurd to Noz dem >_>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA U R TEH FUNNEE.

Qwake

I know it didn't make sense, I put the '>_>' there to emphasize that.

">_>" doesn't go in a post to say that what you said didn't make sense. Get it right next time.

My joke was so lame that I must have been trying to be funny. What?

^ That right there proves that he can barely read.

It's funny that you care so much.

It's funny how you continuously say this yet you also care enough to reply.

I didn't say your the only one who uses sarcasm, and I never said I didn't. You're just making shit up now, again. That was obviously actually a satirical take on how you constantly think I'm copying people.

rofl, not that time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA U R TEH FUNNEE.

The post that this was replied to was the first time I had ever said something like that, guess who likes copying those sorts of things? If you guessed yourself then we have a winner...