Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great One

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=262587415

Anyways, yeah this is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. She was stealing pictures and pretending to be someone else and getting guys to call her and flirting with them. The Italian Outsider was a smart man.. I really don't know what else to say. Hopefully, Tray or Mhv1 can enlighten more. This bitch is gone btw, and if you're going to stop me, then demod me now.

Great One

Oh yeah, my bad, credit to Theoutkastkid and DJM (some dude from old forums) for finding it. And Tray sent it to me.

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
Ha ha ha. Well. I appreciate the gratitude from everybody for me spreading the knowledge of Ms. Y2Jasmine. I am not mad at her. I find it hilarious.

Great One

Hey Macon, did you say something bro? I thought you were gonna go out partying, oh well. Remember that one time you kept deleting my posts/banning me from fivestar? Good times.

Great One

Btw, who wants to bet Macon X is probably Jasmine. Probably should ban him too for multiaccounting.

Status
Not open for further replies.