Assassin's Creed - Ready to move on?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
ac23.jpg

Okay, I was preeetty bored and I wasn't doing anything in Photoshop for about a year. So please, be nice to me. lol Btw, there's white border around it.

The_King

Reaction score
For this being your first piece in over a year, I'd say it's pretty good!
The background is a bit too plain but not bad. Font choice is okay, but the text dominates the banner. The renders are okay, but they could definitely flow more.
6.6/10.
You should consider joining the GFX League!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Maybe, but first I have to practice more. I haven't done this for really long time, so I need time ;) but thanks for the feedback .

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
If you are willing to I'd suggest posting a couple of your old, better sigs so I can get an idea of your strengths.

It seems like you've caught up with a lot of the basics. The only criticisms I have are to perhaps change the text layer's blending option to Soft Light, brighten the background a bit, and add some kind of effect to the renders (probably just throw a gradient map over the top of them and fiddle with the blending and colours).

The_King

Reaction score
Maybe, but first I have to practice more. I haven't done this for really long time, so I need time ;) but thanks for the feedback .
No problem! Whenever you feel ready, send me a message, and I'll get you on the card!