Assassin's Creed crossover event starts today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I don't know how many of you are Assassins' Creed fans, but this has me giddy with excitement. I was smiling ear to ear yesterday when I saw this news.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ubisoft has just announced a new crossover event for Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Valhalla, the first of its kind for the comprehensive franchise.

While characters from one installment have made appearances in others before — such as Assassin's Creed Rogue's Shay Cormac meeting Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's Adéwalé — those personalities existed within the same period as each other. In this scenario, we'll be seeing Kassandra, an ancient Greek warrior, face off against Eivor, a ninth-century Viking raiding England. Just exactly how the storyline will play out remains to be seen, but it's probably safe to say that the Animus will play some part in it, given how far off in time the two protagonists existed.

The crossover will span across two new story arcs, one in Odyssey named Those Who Are Treasured and another in Valhalla called A Fated Encounter. They'll be included in the 1.4.1 and 1.5.6 updates respectively, which will arrive on December 14, and completion of both will give you access to bonus equipment for your characters.

On top of the new crossover event, Valhalla itself will also be receiving a massive Dawn of Ragnarök DLC pack that adds 35 hours of new content that'll explore the link between Eivor and Odin. You can check out the cinematic trailer for the DLC down below.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I'm excited to see some crossover with Black Flag characters, as that is like probably in my Top 3 for AC Games.

Ezio Auditore is where it's at, though.

giphy.gif

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Ezio's story is done. I loved the Ezio stories I just am done with him as a character.

As far as Black Flag, I would love to see the crossover from ACIII and Black Flag. That would be dope. Just to unite Haytham and Edward in the game since they are father/son.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Ezio's story is done. I loved the Ezio stories I just am done with him as a character.

As far as Black Flag, I would love to see the crossover from ACIII and Black Flag. That would be dope. Just to unite Haytham and Edward in the game since they are father/son.

I enjoyed AC2 and Brotherhood, but Revelations lost me quite a bit when I played the Ezio Trilogy on PS4. I still find it the most interesting character arc they've had in the AC games.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage