Assassin's Creed 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
This game is gonna be released in 10 days for the Xbox 360 and the PS3, what are everyone's thoughts on this?

I think this is great news even though Revelations just came out, I hope they extend the storyline and have made the game even better then all the others. I have played EVERY Assassin's Creed so far and I hope this doesn't disappoint.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
10 days?

Are you sure about that? :spider:

Deuce

Reaction score
10 days?

Are you sure about that? :spider:

They posted it's release to be "rumoured" to be released in 10 days, my bad. If not then it will be like 2 days after that.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I seriously doubt Ubisoft is going to release two major titles from the same franchise within two weeks. Are you sure you didn't misinterpret these "rumors"?

Ben

Reaction score
What?

Where did you get this from, what I heard last was this game wasn't coming out until next year.

Ben

Reaction score
Must be a misprint on there part and they meant 2012, don't see it reported on any of the major gaming sites, and in a recent interview Ubisoft confirmed the game was coming out Fall 2012.

Aniking

Reaction score
They've probably just labelled Assassin's Creed: Revelations as the 3rd game. If you open those boxes for USA, Europe, Australia and Japan, they haven't been updated since the end of last year.

AC3 won't be released until next year. But seriously, you really think they'd release 2 games in the space of 2 weeks?

Deuce

Reaction score
Nah, I found that so I thought I'd post it. I wanted to make sure it was true.