• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
RVD/Jericho? Was it good?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
What makes you qualified to answer any of my questions?

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
RVD/Jericho? Was it good?

Yes, I was really impressed! It was one of the highlights of Raw, at the start I didn't have a clue who would win but as it went on you had that idea that RVD will steal the show. RVD impressed again with some good aerobic skills showing he's still the whole show and Jericho again putting on a solid match.

I rate it 8//10

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Give me a brief summary on the state of the WWE

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Thoughts on Christian when he was in WWE in 2005.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
Thoughts on Christian when he was in WWE in 2005.

2005 was the year ''Captain Charisma'' was born. Christian debuted a whole new gimmick and also a theme song. He also formed a partnership with Tomko who frequently helped him. Then he began to gain the ''Peeps''. He then entered in a feud with Cena but failed to capture his title. Then the ''Peep Show'' began.

Overall, I think 2005 was the year that made Christian what he is today, this year made Christian ''Captain C'' and that year was the year the ''Peeps'' were born. This was a pretty important year for Christian which would help him further when he rejoined in 09.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Who has forfeited the most titles?

Bully Ray

Reaction score
Give me a brief summary on the state of the WWE

The WWE is going on a good track right now but in some places they're making mistakes. Right now John Cena is holding the WWE Title this move came after The Rock needed a challenger for WM 29 and everyone knew Cena was going to be that challenger and beat Rock. Cena has beaten Ryback twice and Henry once in his reign, these matches have been pretty predictable also. I think what the future holds for the WWE title is that Daniel Bryan will capture it at Summerslam or Night Of Champions and then that will lead on to a feud with Mr MITB Randy Orton.

With the World Heavyweight Title, I see Del Rio at this moment of time dropping it to a heel like Ziggler or Sheamus, this is because Sandow (heel) is MR MITB for his title and there is no way, I see Sandow cash in on a heel. I think Ziggler may recapture it in a third match against ADR but it may involve Langston. But his reign won't last long as Sandow will be coming for him.

With the mid card, I see Axel and RVD feuding over the IC Title as I don't see RVD going heel and aligned with Heyman at this time. With the US Title, I see Ambrose holding on to it a little longer before a face superstar wins it of him. This is what I also think about Reigns and Rollins' reign as champions.

Now with The Divas, I see Kaitlyn vs AJ over and maybe if WWE have the common sense to push Natalya, then a Natalya vs AJ feud over the Divas title.

The Punk and Lesnar situation is going well and hopefully this build begins especially after Heyman turns on Punk and Lesnar once more attacking CM Punk on Monday.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Opinion on Chris Benoit being in the Hall of Fame?