• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask Tss!

n00b

Reaction score
u can mayk a qwestion thred to yourself, u must feel like a real bad boy, i ent gonna mess wid you

ill start 1 as well if it makes u happy, or wet

and you still nvr ansered my qwesation

u can mayk a qwestion thred to yourself, u must feel like a real bad boy, i ent gonna mess wid you

ill start 1 as well if it makes u happy, or wet

and you still nvr ansered my qwesation

no i aint a real bad boy. im an ordinary member and guess what i aint gonna answer your pissinh question.

How do you feel about being dead last and called the worst member on monkey... uh "boners" list?

i am not really concerned. to be honest i understand why he hates me. i am bothered but im not slitting my rists over it if you know what i mean. im not the most well liked or most hated but i know alot of people dont have BIG problems with me, because after my ban people who had problems with me i worked them out and now im trying to improve my membership.