• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask Truth About Wrestlin

3lions

- Which three guys in WWE would you re-package?
- How would you repackage those three guys?
- Where on the roster (i.e. Brand/status) would you place them?

Truth

- Which three guys in WWE would you re-package?
- How would you repackage those three guys?
- Where on the roster (i.e. Brand/status) would you place them?
(3lions)

-Bobby Lashley, Mike Knox, Snitsky
-BOBBY LASHLEY
First off I wanna say his feud with Cena is the perfect time to turn heel. He seems like he'd be much better at it then as a face, could definetly generate heel heat with the same character as Lesnar. I wouldnt give him a mouthpeice, just have him only cut promos when his rival is doing it as well (no solo promos), he'd have to be talking, responding to them, if not they'd be horrific.

Facial Hair (5 o clock shadow), and hair like Shad Gaspards. This gives him a more rugged look, not a baby look.

A Big Tatoo on his chest. Makes him look meaner.

Make him use his suplexes more, hes really not all that bad in the ring if he's going at a fast pace either.

This will definetly help Lashley much more and the heel heat will be incredible, although some of it will be "xpac heat" alot of people really like Lashley and a heel turn will make them hate him like they do Edge so to speak.

(MIKE KNOX)
Well he's had one match this year and that was in febuary. He was good in the ring and good on the mic, he also reminds me alot like HHH. I say have him come back as a huge heel to SD. Give him a Mr.Perfect gimmick, having him cut promos where he's saying hes great at everything etcetera, maybe not even aknowledge the fact that he used to be Mike Knox. Give him a new appearance and attire(Mr.Perfects attire), maybe long hair.

(SNITSKY)
I'd completely trash him and then fire him.

If you had to select a new General manager for every brand Raw/ECW/SD who would they be and why?
(Smackdown Fan)

Paul Heyman--ECW. Bring him back as a face and let him rule the land of extreme like he wants to.

William Regal--Raw. Coach goes on an extended vacation and Regal is chosen to step in as GM. He'd be a heel and we all know how great he was as comissionor. Let him work in some feuds with top faces as well like HHH, Cena.

Eric Bischoff--Smackdown. Another heel, rules it with an iron fist.

Who's your favorite Legend?
(Famous187)
Chris Jericho, if you wanna call him a legend. I havent been watching wrestling for more hten 7 years so my list is limited but I think Jericho can be called a legend. He's all around amazing, that says enough.

circle

Truth,

I feel TNA is inching closer to being legit, but what do you think TNA has to do to be competitive?

Also does the WWE stress their guys out with the road schedule?

PeepShow

How many events have you been to. Which is your favorite, and why?

Truth

I feel TNA is inching closer to being legit, but what do you think TNA has to do to be competitive?

1. Fire alot of useless guys like Serotonin, Sharkboy, VKM, Bashams, Lance Hoyt etc...
2. Make the X Div. More competitive, give Kaz the title and have real feuds like they did with Joe/Aj/Daniels
3. Angle needs to leave soon
4. Joe, Styles, Daniels, Abyss, Cage should be the top stars
5. Shelley and Sabin as tag champs, add in a few more exciting teams to the division
6. Chris Harris and James Storm team back up as AMW
7. Another hour added to Impact, it'll definetly be a stepping stone to solving there big problem
8. DONT HIRE ANY BIG TALENT
9. Longer matches on Impact, less stupid promos, go back to there old ways.

Also does the WWE stress their guys out with the road schedule?
Yes, its very demanding and hard on the body which is why they take so many painkillers and anabolic steroids. Imo there are way to many houseshows, I mean seriously they dont need all of that.

How many events have you been to. Which is your favorite, and why?

Zero. I may never go to one and I wouldnt give a damn. But once I get a car I'll think about going to a TNA Pay Per View if its ever in Philly.