Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
why the fuck is TrayLaysOnCocks at IWF for?

doesn't he, mattv1, r-murder, jas, etc still have that "other" place or some shit?

Soulpower

Word going around is that Carlos Boozer will opt out of his contract after this season.. Do you think that the Bulls should make a run for him (Boozer+Rose would make for a good duo)?

PeepShow

Word going around is that Carlos Boozer will opt out of his contract after this season.. Do you think that the Bulls should make a run for him (Boozer+Rose would make for a good duo)?

Of course. He'd be a great edition and actually provide us with something we don't have at all, an inside game. I don't see why they wouldn't go after him.

Hometown Kid

Of course. He'd be a great edition and actually provide us with something we don't have at all, an inside game. I don't see why they wouldn't go after him.

So I assume you're not too big on Joakim Noah as a "beast"? :shifty:

Soulpower

So I assume you're not too big on Joakim Noah as a "beast"?

To be fair, at least he looks like a beast!

PeepShow

I don't really hate him atm, but I'd still like to see a coaching change in the offseason along with a GM change and a trade of LT for a 1st round pick or two.