Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

1-Have you noticed when Jerricho was aiming for the wrong leg, Batista was telling him the other leg, "smurf" (last word was extra from me lol) :p so then he switched gears and started aiming to the correct one? lol.

2-Dont you think that MVP, Punk, and HBK not having a match had affected the Cyber Sunday PPV? Yes we saw Punk standing backstage and HBK got abit of air time in the Batista/Jerricho match, but I think they needed more than this.

3-What do you think about the introduction of the Cyber Sunday? having the "performers" promote the PPV with the "your vote doesnt mean anything" conspiracy?

4-Im afraid that you will answer all of them with one sentence that you havent seen the PPV :/ ? lol

C4

- What do you think of the "WWE Universe"?

- $3 Million US Dollars or One Night Stand with Hayley Williams? :shifty:

- Mushroom or Chicken topping on Pizza?

- Are you vegetarian?

Hometown Kid

What is this I hear about you not liking "Franklin"? That's jobber talk buddy. :smh

PeepShow

1-Have you noticed when Jerricho was aiming for the wrong leg, Batista was telling him the other leg, "smurf" (last word was extra from me lol) :p so then he switched gears and started aiming to the correct one? lol.

2-Dont you think that MVP, Punk, and HBK not having a match had affected the Cyber Sunday PPV? Yes we saw Punk standing backstage and HBK got abit of air time in the Batista/Jerricho match, but I think they needed more than this.

3-What do you think about the introduction of the Cyber Sunday? having the "performers" promote the PPV with the "your vote doesnt mean anything" conspiracy?

4-Im afraid that you will answer all of them with one sentence that you havent seen the PPV :/ ? lol

I'll do you one better and not answer any of them. I haven't seen Raw in 2 weeks and forgot the PPV was last night, so no, I didn't watch it. Kinda burnt out atm.

- What do you think of the "WWE Universe"?

- $3 Million US Dollars or One Night Stand with Hayley Williams? :shifty:

- Mushroom or Chicken topping on Pizza?

- Are you vegetarian?

1. :confused:

2. Hayley

3. Never had chicken on pizza, and I hate mushrooms, but I'll go with Chicken.

What is this I hear about you not liking "Franklin"? That's jobber talk buddy. :smh

I don't hate it, it's prolly just my least favorite of their songs.

:eek:?

1chiban

Reaction score
Go back again? Or go back at all? ;)

1chiban

Reaction score
You don't like 'Franklin' do you? Lyrics man lyrics...

EDIT: although I may have failed a bit myself as the lyrics read 'Go back, we can't go back at all' while I thought it said 'go back again? Go back at all?' I am the jobber around here :D

seX-Power

Franklin > Temporary, Stop This Song, Miracle, Stay Away, Rewind, Adore, Fences, Hello Hello, Loves Not A Competition, My Hero & Stuck On You imo :eek:

Do you know when they are realeasing the video for Decode? I read they started filming 2 weeks ago but do you know when it will be completed?

PeepShow

Franklin > Temporary, Stop This Song, Miracle, Stay Away, Rewind, Adore, Fences, Hello Hello, Loves Not A Competition, My Hero & Stuck On You imo :eek:

Do you know when they are realeasing the video for Decode? I read they started filming 2 weeks ago but do you know when it will be completed?

1. I agree with some of those, but Miracle, Fences, and Hello Hello are a no.

2. November 3rd. Here's what it says on the ORG:

"We have just learned that the music video for Paramore's "Decode" will be premiering on November 3rd! You can watch it all day on MTV, MTV2, MTVu, and MTV.com. Make sure to check MTV.com leading up to the premiere to see exclusive snippets and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the video."

(imo)

Hometown Kid

1. I agree with some of those, but Miracle, Fences, and Hello Hello are a no.

2. November 3rd. Here's what it says on the ORG:

"We have just learned that the music video for Paramore's "Decode" will be premiering on November 3rd! You can watch it all day on MTV, MTV2, MTVu, and MTV.com. Make sure to check MTV.com leading up to the premiere to see exclusive snippets and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the video."

(imo)

1. You just said Franklin was your least favorite. :/ However Miracle is probably my favorite song of theirs so you own for saying that. :yes:

2. :eek:

J

Devil Wears Prada in your sig I see. Awesome. What's your favorite song. and if it's not Texasissouth take a listen to that. You might like it.