Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

What is your least favourite Paramore song?

Do you wish you had Hayley's hair? rofl

Moonlight Drive

Why isn't this thread re-named ask Peep something about Paramore/Hayley Williams?

Do you think Christian would be a better champion than Joe right now?

If you could pick who each champion was in WWE & TNA who would they be?

Mick Foley joining TNA: Good or Bad for them?

PeepShow

On a scale of 9-10, how great is Emergency?

What is your least favourite Paramore song?

Do you wish you had Hayley's hair? rofl

Least favorite is probably Franklin.

Why isn't this thread re-named ask Peep something about Paramore/Hayley Williams?

Because people ask other questions besides that?

-HBK- said:
Do you think Christian would be a better champion than Joe right now?

Without a doubt. He's proven he is.

-HBK- said:
If you could pick who each champion was in WWE & TNA who would they be?

There was a thread about this not too long ago. I really don't feel like retyping out all of that. Sorry. =/

-HBK- said:
Mick Foley joining TNA: Good or Bad for them?

Any time you get a guy like Mick Foley, a legend in the wrestling business, it's obviously a good thing. We'll have to see what they do with him before making any judgment, but for now, it's not a bad move.

Moonlight Drive

What would you prefer to be Foley's position: Full Time or like Sting?

Favourite Foley match?

Miz or Morrison?

Jeff or Matt?

PeepShow

What would you prefer to be Foley's position: Full Time or like Sting?

Favourite Foley match?

Miz or Morrison?

Jeff or Matt?

1. If you mean to come back for 3 months, then go away for 6, then come back again, no. I'm really not sure. Again, I'd like to see how he fits in before giving judgment on how to use him.

2. Triple H/Cactus Jack - Royal Rumble 2000 (HIAC)

3. LAUGH. Morrison

4. Jeff

EDIT - Wait, was that match @ No Way Out? Hmmm, I don't remember. I just know it was a damn good match.

seX-Power

What are your BFG main events?

Far away, but what do you want main eventing WM25 (2 matches)?

Have you heard Breath by Paramore? is it even Hayley singing?

Which Paramore video does Hayley look hottest in?

Will Ezekiel and/or Bam Neely make singles careers?

Takeshi Morishima to WWE, good or bad? (i know it aint happenin)
rofl, i dont watch ROH/indies and i looked up Morishima on images today just to see what he looked like and he is fat, lol

How far will Evan Bourne go in the WWE?

For PPVs do you stream them, watch them on PPV, or buy/pirate the DVD?

Do you believe in/use the star rating system?

chessarmy

it'd be a hula hoop on him.

Hey! Where did you get that from? :shifty:

lol, anyway. What do you think will come out of the Old School vs New School feud that TNA is planning? Do you think the young guns will go over? Also, do you think this feud is just a set up for a possible Sting vs Joe main event at Bound For Glory?

PeepShow

Hey! Where did you get that from? :shifty:

opwdcg.jpg

chessarmy said:
lol, anyway. What do you think will come out of the Old School vs New School feud that TNA is planning? Do you think the young guns will go over? Also, do you think this feud is just a set up for a possible Sting vs Joe main event at Bound For Glory?

It's in the very beginning stages, but it's not that bad from what I've read. I sure as hell hope the young guys go over. If not, that is so moronic. And no, I think it's pretty obvious it will be Sting/Jarrett. At least that's what I'm envisioning.

Hometown Kid

With the ridiculous way the Guns have been booked in TNA, what do you think would happen if WWE signed them over?

PeepShow

With the ridiculous way the Guns have been booked in TNA, what do you think would happen if WWE signed them over?

They'd just basically be a way better version of Londrick if used properly. And then eventually get split up like almost all tag teams do.

seX-Power

Here's some TNA cpmparisons...

Homicide or Hernandez?

Shelley or Sabin?

Rave or Creed?

Booker or Nash?

Jarrett or Sting?

Styles or Joe?

Roxxi or ODB?

Velvet or Angelina?

Tenay or West?

Roode or Storm?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

All of those are bleedingly obvious IMO. If Lucas answers these wrong, I'll have to correct him.