Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

What is so great about Hayley Williams?

Ummmm

1. She's Beautiful
2. She has a great personality
3. She plays with a great group of guys who make pretty damn good music
4. She has the best voice of a female pop vocalist I've ever heard
5. Did I mention she is beautiful?

Soulpower

Oh, btw, you get OWNED pretty hard in this.

That was supposed to be funny?

Back on-topic!

Who do you got winning the World Series this year?

PeepShow

Oh, btw, you get OWNED pretty hard in this.

That was supposed to be funny?

Back on-topic!

Who do you got winning the World Series this year?

How was in NOT funny, you little mexican food topping.

I actually have the Cubs ending the 100 yr. drought. I just think they have a very strong team. I don't think the CC deal for the Brewers is enough. One pitcher to me isn't going to get that back in the race that much, especially if the Cubs counter and add another starter as well. If the Red Sox get Big Papi back and healthy full time, they could asl win it. I have the Cubs over the Red Sox in the series in 7.

Bartman is forever forgiven :eek:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
How do you feel about the bitches at Viacom

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I made the post about them ...go read in NHB then comment

PeepShow

Go to where? I think I already went to that thread anyways. Clicked right off b/c I didn't feel like reading it all. Just sum up what you don't like about them please in a brief statement.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Cause well alright...They sued google/youtube over having Viacom shit on youtube and all right...they won...which yeah I say take the copy righted stuff off...but nah they can even see every video we watched...our IP Address any personal info about us...so they see I watched some Viacom stuff...they can find me and all that..or anyone who has watched Viacom stuff...and come to there house and all that.

PeepShow

Cause well alright...They sued google/youtube over having Viacom shit on youtube and all right...they won...which yeah I say take the copy righted stuff off...but nah they can even see every video we watched...our IP Address any personal info about us...so they see I watched some Viacom stuff...they can find me and all that..or anyone who has watched Viacom stuff...and come to there house and all that.

Wait a second. So you just think that b/c you watched something that had Viacom on it, they are going to come to your house?

Would you kill to fuck Hayley Williams?

Hmmmm, that is very tempting. If I didn't know the person whatsoever and I knew I could get away with it, perhaps. But the chances of that happening are pretty much nothing. So more than likely not.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why is this thread not as successful as Monty's? :shifty:

Which booker do you think is the main reason behind the shit that I have been treated to on iMPACT! recently?

I want to organize their house getting set on fire through my American connections :shifty:

PeepShow

Why is this thread not as successful as Monty's? :shifty:

Because he created his when the site first opened pretty much and 5 months before mine?

Which booker do you think is the main reason behind the shit that I have been treated to on iMPACT! recently?

T.

just kidding of course. All of them are to blame tho really. They all sit down in meetings to discuss the shit right? So...

I want to organize their house getting set on fire through my American connections :shifty:

I'd advocate that.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

PeepShow said:
Because he created his when the site first opened pretty much and 5 months before mine?
I'm hearing excuses :p

PeepShow said:
just kidding of course. All of them are to blame tho really. They all sit down in meetings to discuss the shit right? So...
I imagine a TNA bookers meeting pretty much like a South Park argument."Rabble rabble rabble rabble" and so on.