Ask Matthardyv1 a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Man We've got all the IWF heels up in this Bitch,
-Famou$
-Tarvis40
-Matthardyv1
-And I guess TheShowstopper kinda counts as a heel since he's also gangsta.
-And Since I've been nig...., no I mean negg-repped! I guess I count as one too.

So anyways MHv1:
heres some of my questions if you're down enough to answer these badass mo-fo questions.
-Q1: How many bitches Have You pimped out?
-Q2: If you had to either give Batista a hand Job or Job to super Crazy in front of all your friends and shit, which one would you choose?
-Q3: Would You fuck up Edge if you met him in real life?
-Q4: Do You ever consider bringing back the offical freestyle thread for all of us playa's?

Travis40

What are your thoughts on the whole SAVE_US.222 thing and do you think it could just be Billy Gunn's return or the Hart Foundation V2? Or do you think the obvious person is Jericho?

Rell

Reaction score
Real talk, please tell me how this Save us thing isnt a rip from project 161. For one, mother Fu*king WWE officials (talent scouts, and writers) were in attendance at the shows the angle appeared at (its was announced they showed interest in Morishima)

Project 161 was based on small clues much like this Save me 227 shit I'm hearing about

Look at the damn names Project 161...Save Us 222 O_O No similarities at all....Abused Society!!!!

The clues tie into the names/location of shows, much like Project 161 did, with 161 being the 161st show and it was located in Chicago....area code = 161

AND DON'T TELL ME I'M CRAZY!!!!!!!

*screams like a blueberry with down syndrome*

Of coarse its not entirely the same idea, but to say that there isn't similarities is just delusional. I know you guys love WWE to the point where its almost a an unhealthy obsession, but come on this is so obvious. Even the news sites are calling this the WWE's "version" of Project 161 so my opinion actually holds weight. Its not like I'm talking out of my ass here....

OK I'm done :shifty: