AMA Ask Jacob Fox Anything

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have a feeling I might regret this, but here goes.

For those who don't know, "Killer Orange Cat" is the name of my YouTube channel on which I have done 2 Q&A's for. I decided to reference that just to be different :)

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
A) It's the greatest current pro wrestler in the entire world, the amazing Kazuchika Okada :)

B) Lowering Owen Hart from the ceiling at Over the Edge.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
No one wants to ask me questions other than my buddy Grievous. :(

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I didn't know you made juan of these threads :kitler:

How deep are your Native American roots?

Yeah, I did it late at night so it probably passed by everyone. I also gave it a weird name.

I am 25% American Indian. It's a weird combination because it's 20% Ohio Valley Shawnee and 5% Cherokee. I shouldn't admit this, but my mom and dad were second cousins, so I got the Native blood from both sides.. it's weird.

It was hard to get the ancestry information because my ancestor who married a Shawnee woman was ashamed of her so he forged her a birth certificate and tried to pass her off as not Native.

There are less than 3000 Shawnee left right now. I hope we can continue for a while!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I did it late at night so it probably passed by everyone. I also gave it a weird name.

I am 25% American Indian. It's a weird combination because it's 20% Ohio Valley Shawnee and 5% Cherokee. I shouldn't admit this, but my mom and dad were second cousins, so I got the Native blood from both sides.. it's weird.

It was hard to get the ancestry information because my ancestor who married a Shawnee woman was ashamed of her so he forged her a birth certificate and tried to pass her off as not Native.

There are less than 3000 Shawnee left right now. I hope we can continue for a while!

That is pretty cool though. I mean I don't know many things about my family. I know if I wanted to I could dig and find stuff but most of my family showed up in the earlier 1900's with no papers. lol

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That is pretty cool though. I mean I don't know many things about my family. I know if I wanted to I could dig and find stuff but most of my family showed up in the earlier 1900's with no papers. lol

Yeah, it seems like it is a LOT harder to find than Ancestry.com wants us to believe.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
1. Do you like any other animals besides cats?

2. What's your favorite wrestling match of all time?

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
1. Do you like any other animals besides cats?

2. What's your favorite wrestling match of all time?

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

1. My favorite pets are actually ferrets :) I love ferrets but my ferret Sakura passed away two years ago and it was pretty traumatic so I haven't gotten a new one yet.

2. Ric Flair vs Sting Clash of the Champions One :)

3. Your bedroom. (actually Japan. I want to see the countryside and the cities and everything.)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
1. My favorite pets are actually ferrets :) I love ferrets but my ferret Sakura passed away two years ago and it was pretty traumatic so I haven't gotten a new one yet.

2. Ric Flair vs Sting Clash of the Champions One :)

3. Your bedroom. (actually Japan. I want to see the countryside and the cities and everything.)

- Oh, that's interesting. I thought you perhaps liked dogs or hamsters besides cats, but that's cool.

- I knew you would mention that one, 'cause I think you might've mentioned it before. Tbh, I never watched it myself, but I have no doubt it's up there with one of the GOAT matches.

- Japan's cool, man. Always wanted to visit it myself. Everything looks beautiful there.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
- Oh, that's interesting. I thought you perhaps liked dogs or hamsters besides cats, but that's cool.

- I knew you would mention that one, 'cause I think you might've mentioned it before. Tbh, I never watched it myself, but I have no doubt it's up there with one of the GOAT matches.

- Japan's cool, man. Always wanted to visit it myself. Everything looks beautiful there.

You should watch that match. It is actually the match that made Sting a star. Before then, he was just another in a long line of faces who were going up against Flair. And the show was also competing with WrestleMania IV. Flair sold Sting for 45 minutes and that match made him a credible contender.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Did you prefer the 80s or the 90s?

The 80s. Yeah I was young then, but the 80s style was just wonderful. The music was awesome. The TV shows were awesome. It was the beginning of video games. I loved my Atari 2600. Pac Man was great. Cartoons on Saturday morning.

I remember living in Virginia Beach and there was a 7-11 down the street. When they got Double Dragon in, they had a line of people waiting to play it. And then they got Gauntlet.

But my favorite thing about the 80s were the arcades. Yeah, they have arcades now, but they're rare and not as great as they used to be. I mean, in the 80's they were EVERYWHERE. I spent so much time at the arcades.

I actually think it might be a good idea to open a retro 80's arcade. Put all the old games in it. Play heavy metal over the speakers. I bet it would do well.