Ask Crayo questions.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
A lot of people ask me stuff through statuses which isn't what they should be used for, but I hate receiving unnecessary PM's if it's about random stuff, so yeah, here's my question thread.

Ask whatever questions you want, I'll check it daily and answer as much as I can.

No @[The R0CK] I don't watch NBA.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
A lot of people ask me stuff through statuses which isn't what they should be used for, but I hate receiving unnecessary PM's if it's about random stuff, so yeah, here's my question thread.

Ask whatever questions you want, I'll check it daily and answer as much as I can.

No @[The R0CK] I don't watch NBA.

/me asks why the hell not?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How far do the stains go in your underwear? Front to back?

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No TV coverage at decent times. It's a sport I would definitely get into if I could.

Not sure what the hell this means :lol:

Why am i not in your, Fave 5 Fave 5 Fave 5 Fave 5 Fave 5 ? :booker:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Who said you arent Regality? Im sure Dolphs is #2 and Stopspot is #3, im #4....so....

oooh, Crayo said you arent. Im still #4.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No TV coverage at decent times. It's a sport I would definitely get into if I could.

Not sure what the hell this means :lol:

/me says there is a game in 1 hour, or stream it on espn. gonna be a great game. thunders have to win and stay in the game or else they're eliminated and miami win the playoff finals.