• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ASK BOOTY 2: Electric Boogaloo

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
also the question was what did I find to be overrated... so you getting it being overrated or not is really not of any consequence...the title of the thread is Ask Booty not continue to argue with his opinion...sigh...

Bad News Booty

The chances are high at this point it seems like it's a go even though the second was less then great and Troy Duffy the creator/director is a massive douchebag.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Yes, it was a huge let down from the first. I drove two hours to see it by myself, when it was released

I still liked it though.

Postman Dave

I'd recommend it for sure, especially as you're a fan of the era Jake and Scott are from. Real feel good stuff

Bad News Booty

Actually not really any accents on either end that I notice to much. The biggest difference is the humid hazy hotness and of course there's way more people of color.

Bad News Booty

Well you see that’s a very difficult question there are a lot of factors like how old is the woodchuck how fat is the woodchuck how much meth is a woodchuck done recently how inbred is the person asking this question? Without knowing the variables I’ll say 5.34

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro