As if Orton needed another storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

IF this is for real, I give the IWF matter of weeks before they start complaining about all the screwy match endings.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I want to see if they will have him referee all their matches and people bitch about it like they did with Sewell always ref-ing Bashir's matches knowing he's going to interfere.

Axis

The base site (impactwrestling.com) is a news site. Mark owns the domain, thus why he is an admin here (I think that's right >_>).

Orton has been nWofied. Guess it's alright though. I doubt it was a mistake, which is what someone said earlier. They would just ignore it if it was a mistake, and pretend there was no fuck up.

Okay, so just to clarify, this DID come from an actual reporter, and not just a poster here that speculates as to what is going on?

J

Yea Axis go check out impactwrestling.com not the forum part and you'll see I uses it alot for MMA news.

Also to add onto this I think this put's a crazy twists on things, but they should keep it on the DL at first. Not just have him come out and say that he's with them cuase that'll ruin it and am I the only one who didn't know he was BG Jame's brother.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This could be good, referee storylines are usually wack but if done well this might be good. Not that crap storyline TNA is doing with Khali's former mouthpiece.