Art and/or Graphics section

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edvy

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see this forum dosent have a Graphics or arts section yet I bet there are alot of talented wwe gfxers. and signatures and avatars dosent have to be the only type of art section. There could be a writing section, for stories,fanfics, etc. The ideas are endless and I bet the section would be very active aswell. I know @Tiтαп made a topic about GFX contest, Like Signature of the month and Avatar of the month, and there could be a prize each month for the winner!

I hope I get feedback on this idea and feel free to comment anything that would make this idea even better.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, but I'd say competitions would work better, as they'd give artists more time to work on their GFX rather than just make random GFX without a real drive.

Edvy

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, but I'd say competitions would work better, as they'd give artists more time to work on their GFX rather than just make random GFX without a real drive.
you'd be surprise some people might wanna put their gfx on display like a showcase

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I believe Crayo replied to you about this somewhere, might have been to someone else.

There currently isn't enough discussion about GFX to warrant a section, so use the locker room for now. If there becomes a sufficient amount of threads for a sustained period of time, a sub-forum/section will most likely be added.

Reactions: Nero_x3

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There's nowhere near enough activity around the subject to justify a subsection, much less a section of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.