• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow

Reaction score
Rep: Edge

11.jpg

Wrestling Name: Arrow
Nickname: The MVP, Hero of the Millennium, The Visionary, Cosmopolitan Conqueror, The Messiah of Articulated Though
Weight: 6'4
Height: 242
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Tweener
Gimmick: Very proud, self-assured and headstrong. Sees no problem with being ruthless/vindictive in certain circumstances but is also very professional and has a lot of class (diligent, respectful of competitors he considers worthy of respect, graceful and stylish). Follows a hard-nosed morality and is profound, sophisticated and refined. Values egoism and art above all else and possesses a mix of strong (physical strength, aggression, machismo) and more delicate (poise, athleticism, flamboyancy) qualities.
Appearance (If you can, include a picture for each)-
-Ring Attire: Varies (usually quite flamboyant)
-Entrance Attire: Varies
-Hair Color: Blond
-Hair Style:
-Hair Length: Fairly long
-Tattoo:
Personality: He's a character. Generally a cool guy and easy to get along with but NEVER piss him off.
Entrance Music: King of my World - Saliva
Entrance Details: Varies

Finishing Move 1: HitoftheMillennium (inverted super-plex)
Finishing Move 2: Meticulous Dissection (Indian deathlock)
Trademark Move: Double/Triple Powerbomb
Submission Move: Figure Four Leglock
Highflying Move: Flying Elbow Drop
Five - eight common moves:

1. Flying elbow drop
2. Dragon suplex
3. Northern lights suplex (with bridge)
4. Superkick
5. Chopblock
6. Shin breaker
7. Missile dropkick
8. Pendulum Backbreaker

Taunts:
Movesets:

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty): Clean
Match Style (Select three):

*Technical
*High flyer
*Hardcore

Weapon of Choice: Chair
Specialty Match: Wrestling Contest
Sample RP:

This land is forever tainted - a tangible, taunting monument to the wounded pride of an entire people. Memories of the suffering and forced humility of relatives long passed away linger in the minds of aging citizens. Tales of infamy and debauchery send shivers up the spines of the working class to this day. Only the resiliency of the human spirit allows people to bear the burden of making a living under such sentimentally agonizing conditions.

Arrow walks into view, the charismatic individual's lively demeanor and flashy attire providing a colorful momentary distraction from the gloomy, tense atmosphere.

Sporting an expensive silver wrist watch; a pair of fancy green-tinted sunglasses; a sleek and delightfully extravagant robe that has the word "Emperor" written across the back of it; and his newly acquired twelve thousand dollar wrestling boots, The MVP immediately draws attention away from the distressing backdrop that he stands before.

The street that he walks through is full of middle-class houses - small, humble places of residence for small, petty people.

Trapped between the dusty walls of each decaying and dilapidated house are the memory-triggers of forgotten hopes and broken dreams.

The distress and agony emanating from the wasteland behind him causing him grief, The MVP shyly tucks his head into his hands as he begins to contemplate...

Recently, I was asked a question by a man I have had many tough battles against in the past...

"How have you grown?" made me have to think about some things, and I discovered that the answer to that particular question isn't really a simple one...

I came to the realization that there is something that ensures my continual development and growth...

While others peak and begin to decline, I keep getting stronger, more profound and more capable...

This is simply due to a choice I've made, a decision that isn't always easy to follow through on but which is responsible for my perpetual evolution...

At this point in his journey, the sun has just fallen below the horizon. The twilight of the early night adds a captivating dimension to an otherwise black and bleak setting; it is almost as if the modest illumination represents something pure and inspirational.

Products of our environment, we are forever enslaved by the narrow confines of our surroundings.

How many of us would trade everything that we possess for real freedom and peace of mind?

Unfortunately, many don't even know what true freedom is, let alone how to obtain it.

I don't place my highest hopes in attaining material items or cheap thrills. Rather, I am dedicated to obtaining the highest degree of GREATNESS possible... and CHARACTER is the most important thing in the world for one who wishes to become anything other than another feeble stepping stone in this world of ours...

It is now that time of night...

Poor, pathetic parasites are headed out to get drink out of their minds, screw each other's girlfriends, talk about how much they hate their bosses and find a means of escape from their agonizing existence...

It doesn't take long for harmless self-indulgence to develop into bad habits. Before you know it, the cheap hooker you like to fuck at the bar IS your girlfriend, you're in your mid 50's and that boss you hate so much is once again denying you a promotion and no amount of alcohol can seem to drown your worries...

What could these people know of the VISIONARY, the man who looked at those around him and into their hearts and saw the emptiness and weakness that took the place of the joy of life they once felt?

...The man who DENIED himself cheap thrills and refused to take short-cuts or compromise his dignity or integrity; who ripped the VEIL off hopeless, wayward souls disguised as monsters and brought their weaknesses and frailties to light; who made it his duty - HIS hobby - to challenge himself repeatedly by STARING at hell's ominous glow and watching its light refract and dissolve before his eyes.

There he stood, in all his glory, a self-made man. He was neither wealthy nor a snob, but he nonetheless looked down at those around him because their lack of refinement and cleanliness were, to him, signs of weakness, resignation and cowardice.

There are three groups of people in this world...

Most of the people in this world are poor, modest, humble folks who have moderate capabilities and whose primary concern is ensuring their survival and that of those they care about. In North America, we have our Tim Browns and Kelly Blacks and here you've got your Sergei Kozlovs and Maria Konstantinovs, who spend a good portion of their lives indirectly filling the pockets of the heartless corporates that run this world...

But every now and then, from the rabble emerges a person who has a gift...

There are a few exceptional individuals that arise from humble beginnings and prove to have the ability to rise to a position of power and separate themselves from their peers...

If it hasn't dawned on you by now, I'm of course referring to people like Steve Fella and yours truly...

In a way, we're two mega superstars cut from the same cloth, but there are notable differences between us as well...

Through spaces between thick clouds, the moon's pale light shines down, illuminating the face of the world's most fearsome predator.

In nature, whenever a living creature is threatened, it instinctively begins to respond to the threat.

Some are adept at hiding themselves; others make their best effort to appear large and menacing...

But our hero requires no trickery or security. As usual, the complex system that is his mind has begun to operate on a much higher level than normal, collecting, filtering through and preparing to utilize every bit of information that may give him an advantage.

He takes a moment to stroke his beard and contemplate internally before continuing.

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing wrong with taking FULL advantage of an unrestricted free-market. Any wrestler who doesn't want to reach the top and stay there is certainly in the wrong profession. This industry is ALL about glory, achievement and personal satisfaction...

I've done many controversial things. I have committed acts that would not sit well on the average person's conscience, but everything I've done has been an expression of power, of STRENGTH of will and character, of my willingness to resist being taken advantage of by merciless, cowardly politicians and the blind, pathetic sycophants that follow them...

Unlike SO many others who have arrived on the scene with promise and high hopes, only to leave with their pride bruised after being subjected to all kinds of tasteless, underhanded ploys and unfairness, I've proven that if you're going to push me, I'll push back; if you are going to play stupid little games with me, I'll play them back and WIN...

But there's one thing I can honestly say I have never done and that's resorting to using POLITICS to get my way...

What is it that stops someone deemed a "self-centered egomaniac" from doing WHATEVER it takes to reach the top?

The answer's not really a simple one, but it ultimately has to do with a certain MODESTY and quiet sort of strength of character that I possess, which often go unrecognized...

At this point in his journey, Arrow is past residential streets. He seems to be enjoying a tranquil state of mind as he ventures deeper and deeper into uncharted territory.

At some point, any worthwhile position comes to a realization...

Money, Titles, social rankings, popularity among the ignorant masses - all these things mean NOTHING if you're still enslaved.

There's only one thing in this world that can deliver a person from enslavement... and that is POWER.

Being powerful doesn't mean having a shiny gold belt or being called "commissioner" or "CEO". It is having the ability to stare across at ANY obstacle, on any given night, and overcome it...

Once you make developing the ability to overcome all obstacles your goal in life, you no longer NEED cheap thrills or escapes from reality.

The thrill of triumph, of continually overcoming resistance and IMPOSING your will, is all the satisfaction you need to stay dedicated to your goal and what drives your constant adaptation, growth and development...

CHARACTER is the one thing that can get a person through many lonely nights and times of uncertainty...

God forbid that a person should value and exhibit a little bit of discipline and dignity this day in age...

I have developed an attitude that is fair to me, to my opponents and to this entire company...

Personally, I would rather LOSE to a superior opponent, go back to the drawing board, adapt, figure out a way to beat that particular opponent and then go and do it than unfairly manipulate circumstances in order to walk away with the "win"...

Before anyone accuses me of boasting about humility, let me reiterate that I AM here for personal satisfaction, for power and for glory, for absolute dominance; I simply happen to recognize the difference between truly being powerful and living a lie...

Whether a rich person considers himself happy is not nearly as important as whether or not he is a COMPLETE, capable human being.

As he once again walks through darkness, the moon's eerie glow being his lone source of light, Arrow wonders how a human being can consider himself accomplished and feel fulfilled without having experienced and mastered the depths of the full range of human emotions.

Let's be honest: How many of us take shortcuts to get what we want instead of taking the time and effort needed to develop the ability to actually earn it?

Politicians grow fatter and softer while gorging on the spoils and scraps of the poor, helpless morons that enable them to enjoy their hedonistic lifestyle.

Words of a PROUD Warrior, of a free spirit: Starve to death, if it is a must, when it is no longer possible to earn an honest living.

Now, as I address the man who promised the world my blood - to KNOCK me off the pedestal on which I have perched myself - let me ask this:

Whoever told YOU that I was content with being the hunted?

You're in a perilous predicament...

Don't even deny it, you son of a bitch. I know you too well...

Did you take all my bravado seriously?

Did you HONESTLY think that I did not take note of you as soon as you re-emerged...

...That I have not sat back and listened to EVERY word that has escaped your lips, quickly examining each one for validity, and realized you're NOT on top of things?

Look around you, Fella. Examine your surroundings.

REALIZE that this is a skewed landscape - not because of politics or any sort of childish, underhanded bullshit. You're not dealing with little CHILDREN like Angle and Justice here...

It's skewed because I am ALWAYS alert of EVERY threat and about twelve steps ahead of any possibly dangerous INTRUDER...

Friend, you've come to me wanting to spill my blood, totally oblivious to the fact that I am so strong that I can literally smear yours all over the grounds of this company...

Lower your head in shame for thinking that your childlike insults, manner of conduct and threats could EVER do any more to me than arousing a feeling of pity and genuine concern for your well-being...

Far from the outskirts of civilization, The MVP could not feel more at home.

He did not HATE Steve Fella, but he was prepared to unleash an onslaught unlike any this company had seen in quite some time.

Perhaps it was the knowledge of Fella's own ruthlessness that compelled him to bring his normally overwhelming combination of impeccable mental/psychological preparation and scouting and JIHAD mentality to this match, although he felt no need to justify his immanent assault by labeling it pre-preemptive.

I've seen so many like you, Steve. Your particular vulnerabilities and tendencies are ones that I have picked out and exploited in numerous men who have vainly pursued the LOFTY task of dethroning the Emperor.

You're strong, but you don't know how to harness and maximize your strength.

Like the bottom-feeding parasites from which you have emerged, you're ALWAYS after a petty little thrill that provides some excitement and a distraction from your shitty reality and the weak person you are inside...

You go around throwing out challenges like they're pieces of candy. Get a fucking clue, mate.

...Little do you realize you've already drawn the ire of the SHARK...

The reason you're not well LIKED, Fella, is simple: You only care about ONE man and that's Steve Fella...

To you, this is all a game. The WWF, like every company you've ever step foot inside, is your personal playground and everyone is simply a puppet, a tool you have at your disposal...

What happens when the Master Manipulator meets the Unstoppable Conquerer: The man who can't be bought?

You come back THINKING you can just waltz in here and get by on name value and reputation alone - no, fuck that...

Bitch, I am going to make you BLEED, sweat and cry for every modicum of success you wish to have in the World Wrestling Federation from this point forward.

You LOST your first match back, to someone I have beaten convincingly the last two times I've faced him.

As much as Jose and I dislike each other, we have ALWAYS demonstrated the ability to put our hatred aside and work together to achieve common goals...

Now you're about to go at it with a man that just beat you and someone who simply DOES NOT lose...

Do you know how many singles matches I have lost since returning in early 2009?

ZERO.

...Not a single one.

...and I'm not boasting about wins over pissants like Shocker and Lone Wolf. No, my friend, I have beaten many of THE names to beat in the WWF...

From former Champions like Enigma to young up-and-comers like Faust, to established superstars like Will Sabre, all those that have stood across from me have fallen...

What the FUCK do you think I will do to you, Steve?

He stares into the camera with a look of genuine wonder in his eyes. He truly wants to know if the artist former known as "The Icon" is prepared for what may just be HIS suicide.

Let me tell you something, you manipulative, self-centered weasel: I'm not scared of you. I am not going to cave or cater to you...

...I have WALKED through the dimly-lit planes of Satan's blood-thirsty henchmen, I've stared the Grim Reaper in the eyes and made him turn away in horror...

...I'm too AMBITIOUS to die...

Let me see what the fuck you've got, has been.

He takes one last look into the camera, flashing a daring, anxious smirk in anticipation of what he hopes is the show down of the century.

Manager Name:
Manager's Entrance Music:
Sex:
Gimmick:

Sample RP (or link):

Tag Team Name:
Tag Team Partner:
Tag Team Entrance Music:
Tag Team Entrance Details:
Double Team Finishing Move:

Faction Name:
Faction Members:
Faction Entrance Music:

Additional Information: I own. Just a bit.

Reaction score
Oh my fucking god.

Adam, ask yourself; if he was an Alt would he post an application such as this with a sample rp such as that? I do not think so.

I do understand that you are racking your brain trying to figure out howto masturbate but please make a little more effort to THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Arrow

Reaction score
Nope. I'm from a site called Removed.

Don't advertise here please. Kthxbai.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
He just joined today and this is his first post without him even introducing himself so It just kinda seemed weird that this would be the first thing he would do if he wasn't an alt.

Reaction score
Well i invited him here to help with our lack of activity, instead of welcoming him here you start jumping to conclusions and make yourself look like even more of a tool.

Axis

Reaction score
Adam sucks.