Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Another legit episode of The Flash and a dope ass episode of Arrow filled with a sweet motorcycle fight scene as well as a Green Arrow/Arsenal team up fight, it's all about both of these shows right now.. Can't wait til the good stuff starts with the main villain of this season :p

Merlyn allegedly

Edit: Again the last minute or so is awesome!

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Another great episode of arrow just finished watching it Can't wait to see what happens after the ending

About the main villian
i thought the main villian was gunna be ra's al ghul

if it is my money is on him being the one who kills Sarah

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Another great episode of arrow just finished watching it Can't wait to see what happens after the ending

About the main villian
i thought the main villian was gunna be ra's al ghul

if it is my money is on him being the one who kills Sarah
The ending is just like WHAT!?

She's totally about to go dark side, she'll be doing Merlyn's dirty work for him eventually.. I doubt she will go against Green Arrow & Arsenal though when the time comes.. she will end up giving herself up.. possibly idk the writing is very good though so far.

Ra's should play a pretty decent role but I don't believe he killed Sara, I mean she did go with Nyssa at the end of last season and didn't completely abandon the League of Assassins.. I think it was Merlyn truthfully and Ra's will be causing havoc to fuck Merlyn up for killing his Daughter's "Lover/friend".. I'm curious though because they did make it seem like both Merlyn and Ra's were going to be key villains.. shit I'm not even ruling the bar out on Slade Wilson making his way back.

I'm pretty stoked they brought Tommy back (even though it's only in the visions of his time in Asia) Tommy was a pretty solid character and definitely had a nice actor play him.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Watched the newest episode of The Flash.. I only have one complaint about the show, the theme is terrible, it reminds me of an 80s/90s cartoon theme... needs to be more adult sounding. Other than that it's been a good show so far.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So far Flash has been great, and I finally got into Arrow. I dont know why it took so long, for some reason I saw the trailer and though middle earth shit. My bad.

I'm halfway through season 1 and enjoying the hell out of it. I'm planning on finishing season 2 by the time season 3 is half over, and then catching up as I go. EmergencyAwesome is a great youtube channel for you Arrow fans, he does Marvel DC and all that business weekly for easter eggs as well as Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. It's a real decent channel to say the least, along with free giveaways for subbing and posting.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Another good but not great episode of Flash, I know the series is just starting but I keep thinking "Damn I wish he knew he had the power to do this or that".. it's frustrating knowing that he hasn't realized his full potential yet. It was enjoyable to watch though and it brought the story along some as it should.

Best line from this episode.. "I'm not looking to have a museum named after me." If you know the comics then you know why that's funny.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Another good but not great episode of Flash, I know the series is just starting but I keep thinking "Damn I wish he knew he had the power to do this or that".. it's frustrating knowing that he hasn't realized his full potential yet. It was enjoyable to watch though and it brought the story along some as it should.

Best line from this episode.. "I'm not looking to have a museum named after me." If you know the comics then you know why that's funny.
The Flash Museum :sandow:

I like your reviews of episodes, you don't give too much away (if anything at all) but you give a solid judgement.

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Arrow starting now! haven't seen last night's Flash yet but I always catch this one during first showing.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
For Arrow it was a pretty slow episode tbh, but it was great as far as purpose in the storyline goes.. again the last few moments are a straight shocker.. NEXT WEEKS EPISODE looks like it's about to be a jizzfest of storyline and action.
:woohoo:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just watched the most recent episode of Flash; interesting.. totally thought her boyfriend died and then they flashed back to Robbie Amell aka Stephen (The Arrow's) real life cousin and I knew he was supposed to be Firestorm sooooo pretty sure he'll be back, most likely in the next few episodes!

Also it's been confirmed that Gorilla Grodd who they gave a nod to in the form of an easter egg I suppose in the premier episode will be in an upcoming episode, pretty interested in that!

2W2URe8.png

4e0bfb8e67fad1b743ee6f479950b1a4.jpg

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Hmmm.. I don't know. It seems like the show is having trouble finding the right feel... it doesn't have to be dark like Arrow and Gotham, but at the same time it almost always seems cheery.. like it's trying to gear more towards family viewing rather than it's actual audience. I must say though, I love Felicity Smoak.. holy shit if she isn't one of the hottest women on TV right now. I'll continue watching and see where it goes.