Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Season 3 starts again in the usa today doesn't it?

Really looking forward to it hope its as good if not better than the last 2 seasons

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Anyone watch Flash? Not sure if i should bother tbh. Finally going to start arrow next week.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I watched the pilot when it was leaked a while ago and it looks promising If you Like arrow you'll like flash
I didn't mind the pilot, I think i'll watch arrow and catch flash when the season is done. I have a habit of running through these shows, i think i'll like it more if i catch the season all in a few days.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Woooh! Flash is going to be sweeet! Pilot episode started the series off very well.
Love the fucking Green Arrow cameo!

Super pumped for the Arrow premier here in less than an hour!

100% that with the "Wayne Tech/Queen Enterprise" headline in the article at the end of the episode means that this universe is DEFINITELY connected.. "Red Skies Vanish" definitely lead me to believe the Justice League will include both Green Arrow & Flash.. Also there is a "Ferris Airlines" sign which I'm 100% positive is the name of Hal Jordan's (Green Lantern) GF.

Fuck I'm super pumped now for everything DC is doing.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What a dank premier episode for the 3rd season.. I just really want to discuss it but I'll give you guys a few days to catch it.

Wooh the last 10 minutes were pretty solid (posted a bit too early :p)..

Arrow's last two minutes of the episode always get you even though you're expecting something badass/shocking to happen...

]MERLYN RETURNS!!!!! Black Canary is dead it seems and Laurel will take over (from my guess and how the comics played out)

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
59fcdbdc5481276ccd85d19aadd7cba0._.jpg

Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold in the Flash.. should be in at minimum 2 episodes this season.. His Prison Break co-star Dominic Purcell will be Heatwave (whom Captain Cold teams up with against The Flash) No screeners of him just yet.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni57874585

Hmm, a little pissed off about this.. Grant Gustin is doing a great job with the TV show.. TBH he could dominate the role of Peter Parker if need be but.. it looks like they may have found a different Flash for the movies.