Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think it's mostly some characters that just irritate me. Probably not even the characters that should (The mom).
Her character is alright, I know what you mean though I really didn't like her at first but they do some decent development with her.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Not true by any means, Nightwing was actually a Kryptonian legend prior to any incarnations told via story by Kal-El aka Superman.
there's been a few Nightwings (and partner Flamebirds), Superman was actually the first (in the comics) to use the name, then Superman's cousin, Van-Zee, and then Dick Grayson (those were the pre-crisis ones), post crisis there was actually like 4 more including General Zod's son.
But we are talking about the Batman connected Nightwing, of which only Grayson has been Nightwing. Drake or Jason Todd would not make sense.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
But we are talking about the Batman connected Nightwing, of which only Grayson has been Nightwing. Drake or Jason Todd would not make sense.
Hmm.. quite possibly, personally I'm hoping they just use JGL as John Blake/Robin/Nightwing (he left the Nightwing symbols with the chalk).. I know that won't happen. I wouldn't put it past them to adapt Nightwing as a different person, I do prefer Grayson though.. I just hope the favorite to play him, Steven McQueen isn't really the person playing him, I've seen Vampire Diaries and he's one of the worst actors on that show.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A few new character descriptions were released a few weeks back, Katana and Maseo were two of them the other two were 'Daniel' & 'Seth'

Like prior to the release of the actual character names; "Toshi" and 'Akiko'.. 'Daniel' & 'Seth' obviously fake names.. the descriptions are...

‘DANIEL’ | Though Daniel could be a fake name to throw off spoilerholics, this 20-something gent — a major recurring character for Season 3 — is a handsome, enigmatic and highly intelligent entrepreneur developing groundbreaking technology. (Picture a business magnate in Ryan Gosling’s body.) Though exuding charm and confidence in public, he privately harbors a tragic past that will drive him to become a tech-powered superhero. Watch for this formidable fella to be a love interest for Felicity and a rival of Oliver’s – both personally and professionally.

Personally this sounds a lot like Ted Kord, they have already dropped a few Kord easter eggs in the show such as the business he runs itself "Kord Industries" being mentioned and showing up visually at one point (the business not the person). Kord is also known as the second incarnation of the Blue Beetle for DC Comics.. I have heard some people think this is Dick Grayson's Nightwing but I don't believe they will make Nightwing a MAJOR reoccurring character, rather just a two episode kinda deal.

SETH’ | A well-educated criminal with grand ambitions and a knack for chemistry, this potentially recurring character gains power over his enemies by exposing them to a drug that drains their willpower. Oh, and he is very much a physical match for The Arrow.

Hmm.. definitely sounds a lot like Scarecrow to me.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Stephen Amell's (AKA Green Arrow in the show 'Arrow') cousin, Robbie (From CW's 'The Tomorrow People') has signed onto play Ronnie Raymond aka Firestorm in the upcoming Arrow spinoff of 'Flash'..

Robbie is an okay actor so it should work out, I'm sure his cousin put in a good word as well as his exp with CW execs helped him out.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just gonna pop this in here since it's a DC property..

996109_10152572813726788_6999114048340475469_n.jpg

For some reason Poison Ivy is now Ivy Pepper instead of Pamela Isley...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
e58b8e24617f3ca14c1a4fb56936b3bc.jpg

They're going with Arsenal has his character name, but for Roy Harper I still say go with the Red Arrow eventually though before all is said and done.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller will be teaming up again, except this time not in "Prison Break".. Purcell will be playing Heatwave and Miller will be be playing Captain Cold.. These are not the only Prison Break alums slated to appear in the Arrow/Flash Universe.. Robert Knepper will be returning as "The Clock King" for an episode of the premier season of The Flash and there will be a new Count Vertigo played by Peter Stormare on the season premier of Arrow.

a347fd1ff9171ecdb49b5e0e2f96b44a.jpg
7fe7db81ad4b8ccadb246ab5dc6edb88.jpg
9bc21f3003a42778e440938e07ba568a.jpg

L to R: Miller, Purcell, Knepper, Stormare.

Stopspot

Reaction score
So Steve Amell wants to host RAW.

What do you guys think of that?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
ARROW NEXT MONTH? D: :woohoo:

Stopspot

Reaction score