Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
4948f2a4338faa03b7c7bbaa83de9dc6.jpg
Haha I actually saw this the other day and contemplated posting it here :p

There's some pretty solid Green Arrow memes out there;
20b8699d6022efae1d1da0bf6b40893f._.jpg

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just started watching this a few weeks ago now im half way through season 2 the show is quite addictive lol
Ahaha I can feel that. I've been addicted to the show since I've first starting watching and honestly I don't think being a Green Arrow mark from just the comics influenced that, the show is genuinely badass and fucking awesome television.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I found this one Facebook earlier today:
io9.com said:
15f18f94f0fe4027f4d3a559c2d8d728.jpg

Not content with Black Canary, Arsenal, the Huntress, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, China White, Doctor Ivo, or upcoming characters like The Flash and Amanda Waller, Arrowhas just added Batman's protégé Nightwing to its ever-increasing cast, to be played by Steve McQueen of The Vampire Diaries fame.

Apparently McQueen is pretty excited about the role, as he tweeted this pic of himself getting ready for the show:
7VPSMCO.png

Source: io9.com

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I found this one Facebook earlier today:

Source: io9.com
Interesting, makes sense since they're not doing anymore solo Batman movies there's no need for them to use Nightwing.
I just wonder which identity they will use; Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Damien Wayne.. I'm curious to find out.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Just finished watching arrow season 2 this week can't wait for season 3 now

Has anyone watched the leaked pilot episode for flash what do you make of it? I Thought it was pretty good

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just finished watching arrow season 2 this week can't wait for season 3 now

Has anyone watched the leaked pilot episode for flash what do you make of it? I Thought it was pretty good
Where the hell did you find it? Do you still have it? They were on that shit and had almost all of them removed after like 17 hours.
I only saw the first 15 minutes before mine cut out saying it had been removed due to copyright infringement, from what I saw though it looked quality.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Where the hell did you find it? Do you still have it? They were on that shit and had almost all of them removed after like 17 hours.
I only saw the first 15 minutes before mine cut out saying it had been removed due to copyright infringement, from what I saw though it looked quality.
Pm'ed you the link

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Watched the first season of Arrow, enjoyed it alot. Marked out for Deathstroke as well. Anybody has the entire Season 2? I can only watch up to five since Netflix is a heel.

I've never been a fan of Barry Allen, or Flash character in general(although I never have seen the 1st), but the series looks pretty good.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Brandon Routh aka the worst Superman of all time has been casted as Ray Palmer for Season 3 of Arrow; Palmer has a hero identity in the form of "The Atom" I'm not quite sure if they will do something in relation to his superhero powers because it'd be very weird IMO to see on screen like that..

Basically 'The Atom's' powers include being able to shrink/grow himself as well as other objects, would probably be a bit cheesy tbh maybe they'll adapt his powers differently.. nevertheless it's Arrow news.

I think Brandon Routh's acting ability will translate a lot better on TV to be completely honest, most everything he has "starred" in movie wise has been kinda dog shit IMO; Superman Returns and Dylan Dog are the too most notable in relation to this genre.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Interesting, makes sense since they're not doing anymore solo Batman movies there's no need for them to use Nightwing.
I just wonder which identity they will use; Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Damien Wayne.. I'm curious to find out.
If they are doing Nightwing it'll be Grayson. Since he is the only one who's been Nightwing.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Also F that noise about Routh being the worst Superman ever. He was the best part of that movie alongside Luthor. They were great. Rest of the movie sucked

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Also F that noise about Routh being the worst Superman ever. He was the best part of that movie alongside Luthor. They were great. Rest of the movie sucked

There was only one person who played Superman that was worse than Routh and that was Kirk from the 1948 one.. the more popular actors (excluding Superboy series) George Reeves, Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Henry Cavill all played better Supermen.

I will say Routh's portrayal of Clark Kent wasn't too bad though but as the hero form he was awful. Spacey was the lone savior of that movie IMO.

If they are doing Nightwing it'll be Grayson. Since he is the only one who's been Nightwing.

Not true by any means, Nightwing was actually a Kryptonian legend prior to any incarnations told via story by Kal-El aka Superman.
there's been a few Nightwings (and partner Flamebirds), Superman was actually the first (in the comics) to use the name, then Superman's cousin, Van-Zee, and then Dick Grayson (those were the pre-crisis ones), post crisis there was actually like 4 more including General Zod's son.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
There was only one person who played Superman that was worse than Routh and that was Kirk from the 1948 one.. the more popular actors (excluding Superboy series) George Reeves, Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Henry Cavill all played better Supermen.

I will say Routh's portrayal of Clark Kent wasn't too bad though but as the hero form he was awful. Spacey was the lone savior of that movie IMO.

Not true by any means, Nightwing was actually a Kryptonian legend prior to any incarnations told via story by Kal-El aka Superman.
there's been a few Nightwings (and partner Flamebirds), Superman was actually the first (in the comics) to use the name, then Superman's cousin, Van-Zee, and then Dick Grayson (those were the pre-crisis ones), post crisis there was actually like 4 more including General Zod's son.
But Dick Grayson's Nightwing is still the best.

Spacey saves everything.

Just started watching Arrow, really enjoying it, a few things irritate me though.