Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
EPIC FUCKING FINALE! All I gotta say.. :)
Deadshot appearance in the finale gotta love it.

Sweeet Flash Teaser too!

Man everything they did in the finale was just sooo cool, I can't wait for next season.

Something tells me Slade's not done and that is perfectly fine by me, Deathstroke the Terminator is a big character.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My satellite lost signal on the last minute, fuck you Dish.:annoyed:
Dayum lol that blowwzz; they showed Ollie waking up in Hong Kong and Waller had him contained as a flashback. So looks like more flashbacks next season which I'm psyched about.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
EPIC FUCKING FINALE! All I gotta say.. :)
Deadshot appearance in the finale gotta love it.

Sweeet Flash Teaser too!

Man everything they did in the finale was just sooo cool, I can't wait for next season.

Something tells me Slade's not done and that is perfectly fine by me, Deathstroke the Terminator is a big character.

Seems like Arrow and Flash are going to be quite intertwined, I can't wait to see how they make it work.

When does the new season usually start?
I could see him either being helped or finding a way to escape towards the end of the 3rd season. I'll be surprised if he doesn't show back up in some way.
Dayum lol that blowwzz; they showed Ollie waking up in Hong Kong and Waller had him contained as a flashback. So looks like more flashbacks next season which I'm psyched about.

So I suppose it's gonna start to show how he first met Amanda and how he got into the Russian Mafia, sweet.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Seems like Arrow and Flash are going to be quite intertwined, I can't wait to see how they make it work.

When does the new season usually start?
I could see him either being helped or finding a way to escape towards the end of the 3rd season. I'll be surprised if he doesn't show back up in some way.

So I suppose it's gonna start to show how he first met Amanda and how he got into the Russian Mafia, sweet.

Well he saved that Bratva's guy life on Ivo's ship ao that was Step #1, they may add a little more to that story line, but yeah that's mostly what it's going to deal with flashback wise I would assume."

I'm thinking Merlyn will be a villain again in Season 3 as Ollie attempts to rescue/find Thea. Perhaps Merlyn locates Slade and frees him, or convinces Waller.. I know Waller has a lot of story lines with her as an antagonist so they could do anything really.

Octoberish is usually when they start, I wonder how they are going to do it.. Most likely they will switch Arrow to 9:00 seeing as it has a fan base already and then give Flash the 8:00 slot.. either way if they go back to back I will fucking mark out, if not no big deal but I think they should at least be one day after the other.

Reaction score
Awesome finale. I thought it was finale like 8 or 9 episodes ago due to the cliffhangers but no, new episodes with better cliffhangers kept coming. One of the reason I like CW Network is because they have longer episodes on one season. 23 episodes!. Now, new season starts in like 5 months.

Excited about Flash also.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Awesome finale. I thought it was finale like 8 or 9 episodes ago due to the cliffhangers but no, new episodes with better cliffhangers kept coming. One of the reason I like CW Network is because they have longer episodes on one season. 23 episodes!. Now, new season starts in like 5 months.

Excited about Flash also.

True that, I love Arrow & Supernatural having 20+ episodes all 9 seasons and probably will for the rest of it's run.
I hope Flash follows the same formula but if they do run out of ideas as Flash doesn't have all too many great arcs then they could get by with 13-16 episode seasons.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Quentin Lance sustained internal injuries from an attack by one of Slade's mirakuru injected men, his status is left unknown by the end of the episode.

@Shadow and whomever else what do you think will happen of that??

Mine is in spoiler below:
I think Lance dies thus making Laurel want to learn how to defend herself/fight evil and what not then she will become "the Black Canary" thanks to the vest given to her by Sarah as she was leaving with Nyssa Al' Ghul. Since in the Comics Laurel was always the Black Canary and Det. Lance wasn't all too big later on in the story lines this makes the most sense to me on how they would progress with her character development.

Looks like Roy will officially be Arsenal; Thea finding all of his shit under his bed and then the red mask pretty much tells me that, if it was just the bow and arrows I would say Red Arrow.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
So glad it's on a Tuesday-- I always find myself not having anything to watch on Tuesday. Hopefully Gotham will air on Fridays so I'll have something to watch on each weekday.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
4948f2a4338faa03b7c7bbaa83de9dc6.jpg