Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
HOLY FUCKING WOWZERS WEDNESDAY'S ENDING!!! Was assuming someone would be a casualty and honestly that was who I was expecting.. Team Arrow needs to get their shit together; Slade Wilson is one BAMF!

This season is really good; I own the 1st on both Blu-Ray and DVD and I must say I'm going to have to do the same for Season 2.
Green Arrow is one of my top 3 favorite DC characters (villains/heroes included).
Yeah it was good stuff. The car getting hit and the instant cut to commercial (which is not the end guys) was a crazy shocker. And what an ending. Yikes.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah it was good stuff. The car getting hit and the instant cut to commercial (which is not the end guys) was a crazy shocker. And what an ending. Yikes.

Tbh I thought that's who was going to go in Season 1 instead of Tommy but I knew it was gonna happen eventually. I think like 2 or 3 more episodes left, definitely not much it feels like it's winding down. I hope they can get Roy under control aka Star Labs finds a cure then they have a story for the 3rd season; unless they're planning to use Roy as the antagonist for the season but that would feel kinda dragged out; I think they'll get him cured by the finale of this season or shortly into the next.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Holy good god what an episode, Season 2 finale looks like it's about to be the creme de la creme

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
10259882_643050882446849_8128536577092082006_n.jpg

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I've been binge watching Arrow the past few days and just finished the first season, however, Netflix doesn't have the second season yet. Anyone know a site I could use to watch it?

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've been binge watching Arrow the past few days and just finished the first season, however, Netflix doesn't have the second season yet. Anyone know a site I could use to watch it?

First things first; how do you like it so far? The ending to the first season was phenomenal IMO.

Secondly, I'm about to inbox you a link to a site I've used to watch numerous things including an episode of Arrow; fair warning there is it's fair share of pop-ups when first loading a video/stream but I've had success watching it cleanly and no viruses for the past several months.

Reactions: Rogue

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
First things first; how do you like it so far? The ending to the first season was phenomenal IMO.

Secondly, I'm about to inbox you a link to a site I've used to watch numerous things including an episode of Arrow; fair warning there is it's fair share of pop-ups when first loading a video/stream but I've had success watching it cleanly and no viruses for the past several month.

I like everything all around, but I'm mostly interested in his flashbacks on the island so far. I'm a fan of origins and it's cool to see how he changed into what he currently is. Currently, Slade has been my favorite character. The dude is such a badass; I know he plays a bigger part as Deathstroke in season 2 and I'm excited to see how it transpires.

Thanks by the way.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like everything all around, but I'm mostly interested in his flashbacks on the island so far. I'm a fan of origins and it's cool to see how he changed into what he currently is. Currently, Slade has been my favorite character. The dude is such a badass; I know he plays a bigger part as Deathstroke in season 2 and I'm excited to see how it transpires.

Thanks by the way.
No worries man, OH YEAH Slade is the fucking tits dude. Manu Bennett plays him; he played the main character Crixus in the Starz series: Spartacus (If you haven't seen any of that series yet I totally recommend it, it is epic!).. If you like the flashbacks just wait until the 2nd season they get more and more intense, I'm so happy someone else is starting to watch this show..

It's already been renewed for season 3 so you should definitely be caught up by then and the season 2 finale is Wednesday.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
No worries man, OH YEAH Slade is the fucking tits dude. Manu Bennett plays him; he played the main character Crixus in the Starz series: Spartacus (If you haven't seen any of that series yet I totally recommend it, it is epic!).. If you like the flashbacks just wait until the 2nd season they get more and more intense, I'm so happy someone else is starting to watch this show..

It's already been renewed for season 3 so you should definitely be caught up by then and the season 2 finale is Wednesday.

I think I've heard of Spartacus a while back, I never checked it out though. I'll give it a shot after I catch up on this. I was recommended Arrow a while ago(think it was either Stop or Jwab) and I'm glad I gave it a shot. It sucks that I'm gonna have to start watching it weekly whenever Season 3 rolls around(I hate having to wait a week for new episodes), but at least I'll be able to discuss it with y'all.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think I've heard of Spartacus a while back, I never checked it out though. I'll give it a shot after I catch up on this. I was recommended Arrow a while ago(think it was either Stop or Jwab) and I'm glad I gave it a shot. It sucks that I'm gonna have to start watching it weekly whenever Season 3 rolls around(I hate having to wait a week for new episodes), but at least I'll be able to discuss it with y'all.

Dude I know, watching week to week is almost unbearable at some points hahaa! At least you're not like me been watching this week to week since S1 episode 3 haha. It's been bruttall but oh so satisfying haha, this finale is about to be EPICCCC! shit the second season itself has been epic entirely, can't wait for you to catch up haha.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Dude I know, watching week to week is almost unbearable at some points hahaa! At least you're not like me been watching this week to week since S1 episode 3 haha. It's been bruttall but oh so satisfying haha, this finale is about to be EPICCCC! shit the second season itself has been epic entirely, can't wait for you to catch up haha.

I'm already about to finish up the second episode(they just introduced a black Wolverine, lol jkjk), hopefully I can be all caught up by Wednesday so I can watch the finale live.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm already about to finish up the second episode(they just introduced a black Wolverine, lol jkjk), hopefully I can be all caught up by Wednesday so I can watch the finale live.

Haha Bronze Tiger :)
That's Michael Jai White playing him he's pretty famous, played Spawn in the 90s movie (wasn't a very good movie CG wise but I enjoyed it actually).

Deadshot has been my favorite character outside of the main ones that they've brought in.