Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I remember reading the original plan was to have only have like the first 5 or 6 seasons lol
Yeah I don't even think they were considering adding a Heaven & Hell element in the beginning, but then they had to have realized how many stories/episodes they could just build off of forever using simply just those aspects :)

Reaction score
So when oliver and slade and sarah are on the island oliver says we've been on the island for a year but later present time slade said 5 years ago you made me a promise but the promise was according to oliver 4 years in so is each season going to be a year on the island?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So when oliver and slade and sarah are on the island oliver says we've been on the island for a year but later present time slade said 5 years ago you made me a promise but the promise was according to oliver 4 years in so is each season going to be a year on the island?
Iono I think their math is wrong to begin with because I'm pretty sure in an episode of the first season Oliver says something about how he was gone for like "1080 something days" and by my math that's only 3 years.
But they kind of like brushed that aside.. as for your question I don't believe so, they are covering a lot though in his first year or two on the island but idk how much story is left about the island. That's the only part of the Green Arrow character I'm not too educated about.

Reaction score
I guess the only reason I think that is smallville through clarks highschool was one season= one year and arrows first season atleast present time is one season one yeat I don't know it just seems a little confusing.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
First look at the Flash (full,not just headshot)
b7d49055b45d6e33ffa511d4b5147213.jpg

Reactions: ChaosWrestling

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yup
"I'm a trained therapist". they showed an image of her back on the trailer idk why they didnt show that part.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
This is such a good show. I've been binge watching it for the past few days and I can't get enough. Felicity is definitely my favorite at this point but all of the characters are pretty awesome.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
This is such a good show. I've been binge watching it for the past few days and I can't get enough. Felicity is definitely my favorite at this point but all of the characters are pretty awesome.
Amen to that!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Slade Wilson aka Crixus from Spartacus is a bamf.
If you haven't seen Spartacus yet I totally recommend it.

LMCampbell

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.Insidific.com
Yeah I'm going through the binge watching phase at the moment just to catch up, it's awesome!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
HOLY FUCKING WOWZERS WEDNESDAY'S ENDING!!! Was assuming someone would be a casualty and honestly that was who I was expecting.. Team Arrow needs to get their shit together; Slade Wilson is one BAMF!

This season is really good; I own the 1st on both Blu-Ray and DVD and I must say I'm going to have to do the same for Season 2.
Green Arrow is one of my top 3 favorite DC characters (villains/heroes included).

Reactions: Trip in the Head