Armageddon being pulled?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

i never heard about them pulling armageddon but they are pulling 3 ppv's next year anyway every armageddon has been shit except 2000 where they had the 6 man hell in a cell

Mr. Mat

no fanatic 3 ppv's next year have bean pulled i havnt heard anythink about armageddion

3lions

Reaction score
Yhh I also saw that news report. It would mean there would be no PPV between Survivor Series and Royal Rumble and wrestler's would have no time to re-couperate and storyline's could be better prepared, etc. I am in favour of having less PPV's. There are far too many at the moment. The ideal number for both TV and revenue is twelve, but even that is too much, imo.

Mr. Mat

next year 3lions new years revolution cyber sunday & D2D are beeing scraped
i liked cyber sunday but the other 2 pvv's where crap imo

xtremebadass

Armageddon is one of their longest running, they wouldnt pull it, not for December to Dismember, I would shoot myself.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yea i dont think Cyber Sunday or Armegeddon is being pulled.....both PPVs I saw a ticket ad for Cyber Sunday at the bottom of Raw on monday....and Armeggedon is very important...and Mat it has had matches like The Inferno Match,Last Ride match,Ladder Match and that HHH/HBK match....just to name a few...so dont call it crap lol..last years was great.........I think D2D is being pulled thats it