Are you homophobic?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Absolutely not homophobic.

I used to have my reservations when I was very young about having gay friends but as you get older you realise that everybody is equal and that gay people are no different. I also lived with an Estonian gay guy for 6 months when I lived in the USA which helped me become more understanding as a person. I also studied at a liberal arts college in the USA which meant gaining a lot of gay friends.

Conclusion: Not homophobic, love everybody, fuck bitches get money.

Reactions: Butters!

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
Maybe a little towards guys doing it (meaning I don't like the thought of guys having sex/kissing but hey I'm straight) but gotta love dem lesbians. I have nothing against gays though and want them to have equal rights.

As for hanging out with them, of course. I have no qualms about hanging out with someone, unless they're a wanker.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com

So many homophobes in Call of duty lol

3:08 "STFU" / 3:54 "Fucking smurf"

Last edited:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I determine who I want to hang around with based on their personalities, nothing more and nothing less.

If I meet a homosexual person who is nice and respectful and whose personality I mesh with, we can hang out. But, if I have a friend/acquaintance who I like to hang out with and I find out that person is GLBTQ, I don't stop hanging around with them....not even when they ask me out (may be hard to believe, but this has happened before).

A person's sexual preference matters little to me.

BTW, I love all the straight guys who assume all gay guys want to have sex with them. That's so indicative of what's wrong with their personalities. These are usually the same guys who would love to watch lesbians have sex because they think two women will automatically invite the only penis in the room into the equation. I knew a guy in college who was like this and two of my lesbian friends (who were a devoted couple) decided to screw with him (figuratively, not literally) and invite him to watch. As the ladies told it, they tied him to a chair and put on the most sexually provocative display of pleasuring each other you can imagine (I'd walked in on them once before....long story.....but, yes, it was impressively hot.....my girlfriend benefited from it a short time later). They kept teasing him until he was just ready to pop, then they finished, got dressed, and untied him, wishing him a pleasant night's sleep.

Yeah, they were kinda bitches that way, but it served the jackass right (if you knew him, it would make complete sense).

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I determine who I want to hang around with based on their personalities, nothing more and nothing less.

If I meet a homosexual person who is nice and respectful and whose personality I mesh with, we can hang out. But, if I have a friend/acquaintance who I like to hang out with and I find out that person is GLBTQ, I don't stop hanging around with them....not even when they ask me out (may be hard to believe, but this has happened before).

A person's sexual preference matters little to me.

BTW, I love all the straight guys who assume all gay guys want to have sex with them. That's so indicative of what's wrong with their personalities. These are usually the same guys who would love to watch lesbians have sex because they think two women will automatically invite the only penis in the room into the equation. I knew a guy in college who was like this and two of my lesbian friends (who were a devoted couple) decided to screw with him (figuratively, not literally) and invite him to watch. As the ladies told it, they tied him to a chair and put on the most sexually provocative display of pleasuring each other you can imagine (I'd walked in on them once before....long story.....but, yes, it was impressively hot.....my girlfriend benefited from it a short time later). They kept teasing him until he was just ready to pop, then they finished, got dressed, and untied him, wishing him a pleasant night's sleep.

Yeah, they were kinda bitches that way, but it served the jackass right (if you knew him, it would make complete sense).

wk
So he ran to the bathroom, rubbed one out and still had tremendous memories of watching hot lesbian action. I wish some lesbians would "serve me right" in this way.

Reactions: Farooq

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
So he ran to the bathroom, rubbed one out and still had tremendous memories of watching hot lesbian action. I wish some lesbians would "serve me right" in this way.
I was thinking the same thing. Honestly, that story rang a little false. No lesbians I've ever known (let alone a devoted couple) would let a guy watch them have sex just to "teach him a lesson." That's fucking Blue. And in the end, the guy still wins. They got naked and debased themselves for his pleasure. Yeah, that'll teach him to respect their orientation, lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Honestly, that story rang a little false. No lesbians I've ever known (let alone a devoted couple) would let a guy watch them have sex just to "teach him a lesson." That's fucking Blue. And in the end, the guy still wins. They got naked and debased themselves for his pleasure. Yeah, that'll teach him to respect their orientation, lol.
Definitely sounds more like something out of Cinemax softcore than anything any lesbians I've ever known would do, but I would never doubt Waco's integrity.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Definitely sounds more like something out of Cinemax softcore than anything any lesbians I've ever known would do, but I would never doubt Waco's integrity.
I'm not calling him a liar, just seemed odd. I had a male friend who used to badger me for a threeway too, but I just told him no. I certainly wasn't compelled to take off my clothes and teach him a lesson. Still, some folks are different.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm not calling him a liar, just seemed odd. I had a male friend who used to badger me for a threeway too, but I just told him no. I certainly wasn't compelled to take off my clothes and teach him a lesson. Still, some folks are different.

I'm not saying they didn't get a thrill out of it. I'm sure they did, but he seemed bummed he didn't get in on the action.

I'm just sayin'.

wk

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Aslong as they know I don't want anything to do with them in sexual ways, they can do whatever they like in their own time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Aslong as they know I don't want anything to do with them in sexual ways
Posts like this are so ignorant man. Goes back to people talking about straight guys assuming all gay dudes want to fuck them. Do you think all gay dudes are sexual fiends who can't control themselves and they just want to fuck any straight dude they come across? Come on man.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Posts like this are so ignorant man. Goes back to people talking about straight guys assuming all gay dudes want to fuck them. Do you think all gay dudes are sexual fiends who can't control themselves and they just want to fuck any straight dude they come across? Come on man.

I don't think all gay dudes are sexual fiends, infact a few of my close friends who are gay have never once come onto me. What I find is ignorant is that you assume I think like this instead of finding out how I think. At the end of the day, if a guy Gay or Bi tries to have anything more than just a friendship with me, I would make it clear that i'm not interested. I don't just see a gay person and instantly think he's gonna wanna put his dick in my arse, not only do I lack in the self confidence to believe that I'm actually attractive, I just don't assume people are rapists.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't think all gay dudes are sexual fiends, infact a few of my close friends who are gay have never once come onto me. What I find is ignorant is that you assume I think like this instead of finding out how I think. At the end of the day, if a guy Gay or Bi tries to have anything more than just a friendship with me, I would make it clear that i'm not interested. I don't just see a gay person and instantly think he's gonna wanna put his dick in my arse, not only do I lack in the self confidence to believe that I'm actually attractive, I just don't assume people are rapists.
You know I didn't mean they wanted to rape you lol. I just find it a weird thing to say unless you meant it in a way that you think all gay guys wanted to fuck you, which had been discussed earlier in the thread. As a straight guy I would never feel the need to qualify my feeling on gay people with "as long as they know I don't want to fuck them!". It just goes without saying. Just like a gay guy knows a straight guy doesn't want to be sexual with him. no shit sherlock

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Fagophobic. As harsh as it sounds. South Park said it best. You can be gay, that's fine. But the moment you start rubbing it in everyones face you just become a flat out fag and I don't want to deal with you. I've met some chill gay dudes and I've met a couple obnoxious, over the line gay dudes. Just depends.