Are you glad to see Tommy Dreamer back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
file_193273_0_tommy-dreamer.jpg

Tommy dreamer has returned to TNA and it looks like he's sticking around for a while. He made his comeback by trying to convince Dixie carter to turn babyface but needed up getting a kick in the balls for his troubles. Are you punks glad to see the innovator of violence back in TNA?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Tommy's a good guy so I'll never be upset to see him. Can't see how he'll help TNA in any way but still.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I think the feud has potential but overall I am not that excited by him, hopefully he got push EC3 to a higher level by putting him over.

Swinny

Reaction score
That promo he did was surprisingly good, but not sure how much he has to offer in the long run. We'll see how it plays out but I'm pretty ambivalent about it right now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
At this point in his career, I can't see how Dreamer is gonna draw a crowd. I'm a fan but I'm not sure other people are. He's here to stay apparently so let's hope it works out.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
At this point in his career, I can't see how Dreamer is gonna draw a crowd. I'm a fan but I'm not sure other people are. He's here to stay apparently so let's hope it works out.
TNA are doing three shows in NYC and Dreamer is a NYC wrestling legend, it makes sense for them to bring him back at this moment.

I assume he will be on a pay per appearance contract rather than a written one.

The Viper

Reaction score
After his tremendous promo on Impact last week, I'm pretty happy to see him back in TNA. He's a good hand and you can really never do any wrong with having Dreamer on your show. I'm all for it.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Scooping up retired talent
Signing Tommy Dreamer makes perfect sense with Bully Ray feuding with Dixie and three shows being in NYC, don't see how the can be criticized for that.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Scooping up retired talent
He's not retired....

Also, when was the last time they "scooped up" someone who was?

Joey

Reaction score
Signing Tommy Dreamer makes perfect sense with Bully Ray feuding with Dixie and three shows being in NYC, don't see how the can be criticized for that.

Btw, when i said Typical TNA, I wasn't necessarily saying this was a bad thing.

And, honestly I thought he was retired, but what I meant was guys who hadn't been around really.