• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are We Finishing the Story? The Cody/Rock/Roman Megathread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Also, Drew wouldn’t have many people to blame other than himself (which as a heel he wouldn’t take the blame) because of all the times he stopped Priest from cashing in.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Thought that Russo stopped watching.......he keeps saying that to try get himself out of that hole he keeps hiding in.

Dale

Super Moderator
Good video, goes into the whole thing about him main eventing Mania, Cody changing his mind etc. Seems to end abruptly though.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I know I posted it in the Mania thread but I suppose it’s better to go in here. Anyway, here’s the full video since his last one was abruptly cut off.

Dale

Super Moderator
Bro I loved that whole thing, gave off the exact same vibes when he did a homemade one on Cena back when. Definitely got me more excited for the buildup.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
url

Me when I saw the timestamp said 15 mins
:slip: