• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are We Finishing the Story? The Cody/Rock/Roman Megathread

Cwalker

I sadly understand the metrics argument even if I don’t agree with it.

They’re not going to lose any money by taking Cody out of the main event. At least in the short term.

You do however lose good will with your fanbase. I’m still holding out hope this is just another one of the many times they end up changing what they have planned.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I sadly understand the metrics argument even if I don’t agree with it.

They’re not going to lose any money by taking Cody out of the main event. At least in the short term.

You do however lose good will with your fanbase. I’m still holding out hope this is just another one of the many times they end up changing what they have planned.
And could also lose good will with other AEW talent that may think about a jump.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
IMG_4114.jpeg

Ali is for the people.

Tyler2

Abap
Rock's been in TKO for quite sometime. Why didn't he enter the rumble and win. Or just have someone else win someone who would probably go after Seth for the World Championship