• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are We Finishing the Story? The Cody/Rock/Roman Megathread

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Only way Cody gets into the Roman match is if he decides he IS picking Roman and it becomes a triple threat, they still have 2 full months to get to that point.

Butters

That's Me!
Only way Cody gets into the Roman match is if he decides he IS picking Roman and it becomes a triple threat, they still have 2 full months to get to that point.
seems like maybe what they could be cooking but then it really takes away from the rock/roman singles match unless rock doesn't think he can go a singles match anymore. he does seem to gas easily.

I would have preferred if the rock came out and just said he was gonna be in Cody's corner for mania and have him stop the bloodline from interfering and then do rock/roman at summerslam.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Rock hasnt wrestled in 10 years, and the last time he did he was gassed 5 minutes in. If they were smart theyd add Cody into it so Rock doesnt get hurt for trying to do too much.

Roy Mustang

The only thing that makes any fucking sense out of this shit fest of a booking idea and this is fucking pushing it:

Cody Rhodes does what John Cena did when he won the rumble for the first time. He uses his WM shot at Elimination Chamber. Have Cody win there and fight Randy I guess at WM? Or Cody is screwed again, maybe by the Rock by mistake and sets up a triple threat match at WM where Cody wins. Him going for Seth makes no fucking sense when he buried the fucking title.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I might need a half dozen of Advil after reading the possible News of Cody going forward. The WWE wanted their Cake and and eating it too in this situation messing it up further. Raw is going to ne a must watch to see how this develops for sure.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Wow I really have no idea what to think about that. It's almost like running hurdle race and hitting a hurdle head on.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’ll be honest as angry as I am, I can probably get past rock getting the main event if Cody is still primed to be the man that dethrones Roman. But if Cody challenges Seth Rollins for that, and I’m gonna fucking say it, the consolation prize at wrestlemania I’m going to be irrationally upset.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It's amazing how many people forget that it is about beating Roman aswell as winning that title though.
It was the whole package, honestly. Beating Roman, and taking everything away from him having the title his father never had and getting the main event of wrestlemania.

Maybe he doesn’t need the main event anymore because he still technically had it last year so if he can beat Roman reigns at the elimination chamber for the universal championship and then Roman/rock can have a titleless match, I’d be OK with that.