• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are These New X-Men related to Old ones?

KenFan4life

Just went on an X-Men viewing bend. :huh:

Basically.... Idk, caught wind of some shit that got me thinking. :g:

Is that SaberTeeth guy in Wolverine the same one in X-men 1?

and that big ass house where that old cripple guy molests Blue kids; like in x2 it's in new york, in ...that one that just came out, it's in england.

then like, wolverine took place in like, the 70's or some shit, but in x2 that old army guy is like, "Wolverine, it's been 15 years since we spray painted metal on you." , but x2 is like in 2003, so wolverine would have to happen in like, fucking 1988 or some shit.

that 1st class one is like, in the 60's, that wolverine or whatever happened like, after vietnam and like in the 70's, so the old crippled ni'gger would prolly' only be like, late 30's-early 40's years old. but in wolverine, he's already an old perv...

so idk, I'm confused and FX's dvd on tv's chick is hot. :na:

Rell

First Class is the only X-Men movie ive seen, so I don't know...

you should see it. Its fuckin dope.

Wolverine makes a cameo

fuzzy

20 centery fox messed up a great serise with the X -men and now none of the previous filoms matter, as the title says in the rebooted x-men film, First Class.
so no worries about x2 or whatever.

monkeystyle

Wolverine makes a cameo

Fucking hate you right now. I was going to see that this weekend and had avoided all spoilers.

I hope one day when you're an old man your illegitimate children find you and take you for everything you've got in back child support.

monkeystyle

wave.gif

Rell

lmao I'm fuckin sorry

I didn't know the wolverine shit was a big deal

I thought people already figured he'd be in it. I sincerely apologize...

:roflmao:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Just went on an X-Men viewing bend. :huh:

Basically.... Idk, caught wind of some shit that got me thinking. :g:

Is that SaberTeeth guy in Wolverine the same one in X-men 1?

and that big ass house where that old cripple guy molests Blue kids; like in x2 it's in new york, in ...that one that just came out, it's in england.

then like, wolverine took place in like, the 70's or some shit, but in x2 that old army guy is like, "Wolverine, it's been 15 years since we spray painted metal on you." , but x2 is like in 2003, so wolverine would have to happen in like, fucking 1988 or some shit.

that 1st class one is like, in the 60's, that wolverine or whatever happened like, after vietnam and like in the 70's, so the old crippled ni'gger would prolly' only be like, late 30's-early 40's years old. but in wolverine, he's already an old perv... :confused

so idk, I'm confused and FX's dvd on tv's chick is hot. :na:

1. No, it is not the same actor as in the first movie.

2. Xavier Institute for Higher Learning is located in New York.

3. X2 came out in 2003 but I don't remember them saying anything in the movie about the current year.....

4. First Class takes place in the 60's because that is when the X-Men began in the comics.

5. Wolverine has been around forever (obviously due to his life span going beyond that of a human).....he saw his father get killed in the 1800's, I believe it was....but, yeah, in the comics, he first appears in the 70's. He was still a mutant, anyways, though, so it still made sense that they found him in the movie.