• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
MV5BNjllNDk1OTItNmVlZi00YTUyLTg4Y2QtYWQyMzA0OTZjZjg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

An archivist hired to restore a collection of tapes finds himself reconstructing the work of a filmmaker and her investigation into a dangerous cult.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Season 1 releases on Friday, 14th January

Looks pretty interesting. I might give the first couple of episodes a go when it drops to see if it grabs me

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Just a heads-up bump to say this has dropped on Netflix.

I'm about to watch the first couple of episodes today, will share my thoughts later.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finished watching the first episode. Yea, this is pretty good so far. Lead actor is likeable, and it has the right tone & atmosphere I was looking for in a horror/mystery series. I get worried with Netflix because sometimes their shows don't appeal to me with their writing style, but this one feels natural and well-acted. Episode 1 was very enjoyable & intriguing plot wise.

@Kiffy Pop There's elements to this show you might like if you're in to V/H/S. Restoring and watching old creepy tapes is a central theme so far.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Thought Episode 2 wasn't as strong as the first. Was still good though, this show is an absolute trip so far. Super weird at parts lol, I'm not sure what to believe. The intrigue and mystery element is top notch.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Alright, yeah that premise will sure draw me in. I'll check it out.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finished this show, thought it was awesome. One of the more unique shows Netflix has dropped, hope they do more like this. Each episode has plenty of mystery & intrigue, and I thought the cast was pretty good. I enjoyed the acting and script. Some Netflix shows definitely put me off with the way they are written, but this struck me as good right off the bat. There are parts where it could have been better, but overall I can't complain at the quality of the show. It remained pretty consistent throughout.