• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apps

John McHenry

John McHenry
So most of us have a cellphone.

What's your favorite app?

Right now I'm hot on the game Draw Something basically it's pictionary.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Been playing Draw Something quite a bit myself. Redownloaded an app I had a long time ago called Cross Fingers, real fun and challenging game. I probably use Pandora more than anything though.

Lewb

I rape Twitter to be honest. Blackberrys havent got very good games. I use Sky Sports football Score Centre to keep me up to date with everything football related

Troy

First App I added was the ESPNCricinfo app. Excellent app to keep up to date with all the cricket news and most importantly the live scores as it happens. Freecell and Solitaire are apps that I use a lot as well.

If anyone knows a good Blackjack or Poker app then please point me in the right direction.

Andy

I don't have a smartphone, but for my PC I downloaded SideChirp and FB as quick access to both networks on my desk. That, and uTorrent. Those are my favorites.